The Sweet or Sour truth?

Sooooooo sorry I haven't updated, hope you guys understand! Overloaded with homework! (and exclamation marks once again!) I will try to upload more frequently now! Hope you guys enjoy this part! ^_^

My lips departed from Chandler's. We both blushed.

"Well...I've got to go now, see you tomorrow." I said, as I left for the main department.

"Thanks for coming, you made me feel a lot better." He replied

I scuttled awkwardly out the door as I thought about what just happened...I kissed Chandler! I kissed Chandler! Out of all people...me, I'm just a nerdy girl, why would a famous, not to mention cute, boy like him love me? Stop questioning yourself! I thought to myself.

Dazed by love, I walked home memories of Chandler crying on my shoulder flashing through my mind. But one thing was preying in my mind... why did I recognise the paramedic who took Chandler away... I couldn't believe myself, thinking about a silly thing like this while Chandler was laying in a hospital bed...alone...alone? He's...alone...

I rushed to the hospital, hoping that my thoughts wern't true. Praying and almost in tears I entered Riggster's hospital room...he was okay. I hugged him and sobbed on his shoulder. Riggster sat there shocked.

"Huh?" He questioned.

"Thank god...you're alright." I whispered. "I can't believe I left you here by yourself,""All alone... who knows what could've happened..."

"Whaaa...?" Riggster replied in a daze.

"They could've got you," I said, in a barley audible voice."Your safe though...that's all that matters."

Without hesitation I kissed Riggster, never wanting to let go, never wanting time to pass, never wanting to feel fear. I didn't know what I'd do without him. Riggster was surprised. But no matter what there was no denying it, he was a good kisser.

However, my thoughts were interrupted as a nurse walked into Riggster's cubicle. I quickly rushed to the side of his bed. I looked at Riggster, he looked at me... I looked deep into his eyes, there I saw love, passion and fear at the same time. But there was something else..the element of suprise...and I was on the recieving end of the suprise or perhaps secret he was keeping...I needn't worry long though as I was just about to find out...

A voice shouted "CUT!" and out came my surprise...

Do you think the surprise is good or bad? Tell me in the comment section!