Overcome with fear.

Sorry if it seems this part of the story is boring, the story wouldn't make sense if I left this part out. 

"Chandler!" I screamed "Crap what do I do now? Well....um...if you can hear me raise a finger." I said feebly, praying for some movement from Chandler.

Nothing.....

Okay keep it cool Andrea, I thought to myself. Um....right....um...ambulance! I ran to the phone and dialled 911.

"Please help!" I yelled down the phone, panicking.

"What service do you require?" a male voice answered, which sounded surprisingly familiar.

"Paramedics please, " I replied, starting to calm down, knowing that help was soon going to arrive.

"Okay, and what seems to be the problem?"

"Um...my friend he just collapsed,"

"Okay thank you, and where are you situated at the moment?" 

" Um.....*insert address here*, "

"Thank you, and what is your friends name?"

This is where I had to make an decision, if I told the paramedics, Chandler's real name it might cause attraction to the paparazzi, which is what Chandler wouldn't have wanted. But if I lie someone might see through lie and recognise Chandler, and then he would be at risk from the public. Damn to many hard decisions. 

"His name is Sam," I replied, trying to sound as confident as I could, knowing that Chandler was now at risk.

"Okay, someone is on there way now," The voice replied. "Do you know of any medical history that might of caused Sam to pass out."

"Nothing I know of."

"Thank, is it okay if I hang up now. Help is on it's way to you now."

"Sure, much gratitude for all your help."

I put the phone down and waited by the door. Each moment passed, each moment had a great expectation that the door bell would ring. Five minutes passed until the door bell rang, I opened the door as fast as I could. 

"Thank god your here!" I said.

"No problem, now where is the casualty?" A woman replied, again it was another voice that sounded familiar.

"Down there," I replied, pointing to 'Sam'.

"Okay let's get him onto a stretcher guys," The woman declared. " On three, 1, 2 ,3."

They put him on the stretcher and whisked him away in the ambulance, I followed the paramedics but couldn't get into the ambulance,  what I just saw scared me for life.

*Flashback to a few minutes before Andrea left the house to enter the ambulance *

I was just about to get in the ambulance when I realised I should have my phone on me, so I went back to get it. I entered the house and there was a trail of blood. I realised what had happened.

Chandler was ambushed..............................he had been stabbed.