The Unfolding Of A Dream.....The Start.

So I was in my bedroom, speechless. Chandler giggled.

"Well then?" He asked.

"Gosh......Well......I don't know what to say." I replied, still startled.

"Say, Chandler you're the best and I would definitely use my amazing talents which no one knows about."

I repeated what Chandler said but he then added a word on to the end of the sentence - yet. Was this true? Could I work on The Walking Dead? But surely I wasn't up to the standards of everyone else's acting - Andrew Lincoln, Stephen Yuen, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Emily Kinney and everyone else. Oh and of course the 'C master' himself, Chandler Riggs! I almost passed out at the thought! Me and Chandler talked about what life is like when you're famous, obviously I didn't know because I wasn't famous, (only my uncle was famous, I mentioned earlier). It was really interesting, Chandler mentioned how he was so grateful to all his fans and how he got many tweets. He was amazed at all the people who were fans....oh how I would love to be like him I thought. He was adored all around all the world, by loads of people. Hopefully I would be like that soon, and it would all be thanks to Chandler.

After our conversation Chandler had to go home, shame really. But I didn't have to wait long to see him again...

I laid there in bed, my head spinning from how one decision could change my life. Was I going to do an audition? Was I going to be good enough? Would I be a let down? Would I let down Chandler......

Next morning I found out what my drama teacher wanted to tell me, and I suppose you could say I found out 'the hard way'. Chandler was going to be in all my classes from now on, I was going to see my idol, my inspiration every school day. Well at least that means we will spend more time together, just it might be a bit awkward for a while...

Today I had a math lesson first. I walked into the room in which I had my class and was shocked, once again, to see Chandler's face. I quietly, went and sat down next to him.

"Hey." He whispered into my ear. "Thought any more about auditioning for the show?"

"Well....hell yeah!" I said in a shouty - whispery voice, which obviously wasn't quiet enough.

My math teacher gave me a stern look. Me and Chandler giggled.

The day progressed until it was finally over. My face was taken over by a gleaming smile, excited about the thought of being just like Chandler, and even better working with him! Chandler gave me all the details I needed to know for the audition, and they day they started filming, so I could keep those calender dates free, just in case I was chosen for the part.

After school I invited Chandler round to tea again, except this time we stayed in my room to eat. It would definitely be a lot less awkward and more casual. I started the conversation by asking what it was like to be on set. First of all, Chandler spoke to me about what the cast are like. He said Norman Reedus was really cool and awesome and that Stephen Yuen was quite funny and an awesome guy to hang around with. He said that Andrew Lincoln was a really friendly guy and enjoyed having a laugh, like most of the cast. He then carried on to say how that he has to have loads of make up put on him before shooting. We talked for ages until he asked me if I had a nickname, I replied no and his answer was the same, so we came up with nicknames for each others. The result was that his nickname was 'Riggster' and mine ( a pretty boring nickname) 'Andi'. We decided that's what we were going to call each other from now on.

*2 WEEKS LATER*

It was the day of my audition, I had prepared 3 paragraphs worth of lines. I was just hoping I didn't forget them all, but my thoughts were disturbed by the doorbell. I opened the door and there was Riggster, almost in tears.....