Chapter Eight

Chapter 8

I walk up on the porch of Alex's house and opened up the door.

"Honey, I'm Home" I say in my manly voice

"Oh Darling, I hope you had a good day at work" Alex says in a girly voice. Well actually attempting to mock my voice, and let just say he is failing majorly at it.

"Ha ha, so funny" I say sarcastically.

"I try." Alex said with a smirk. This guy thinks he is the funniest person on earth.

I push past Alex and head up the stairs to his room. I throw my bag on the floor, kick off my shoes, and then I started jumping on the bed.

"Getting a little comfy I see." Alex says with a smirk.

"Yup." I said with a giggle. I love his house! His mom is barely home and she lets us do anything. Mrs. Harris is the best! She's like a second mom, and she loves me like family too.

"So, it's like 8pm. Want to watch the movie or maybe play Just Dance 4 on the Wii?" Alex asked looking at me, still waiting for me to stop jumping.

I jump down and sit on the bed.

"Just Dance" I say with a smile, and before I know it Alex is half way down the stairs. He always wants the blue remote over the pink one. I don't know why he is racing downstairs; he always knows I get the blue remote, one way or another.

I ran downstairs and all I see is Alex with the blue remote down his pants.

"Now if you want it, you're going to have to come and get it." Alex said with a giant smirk on his face. God this kid, he always takes it way too far.

"Alex. Give me the remote" I say slowly, trying to sound tough. But he sees through my act and just stares at me with a giant grin.

"Nope" He said popping the 'P'.

"You do I'm going to get the remote, one way or another." I say with a smile.

Oh bring it on buddy boy.

Next thing you know, Alex is on the ground and I'm straddling him. He's looking up at me with a knowing smirk, thinking he knows what my next move is. But he doesn't.

I get up and stand looking down at him.

"Fine, you can have the blue remote." I say looking defeated. Alex is a little taken back by what I did, but then slowly gets up too. Alex is looking down at me since he is a couple inches taller; he then sticks his tongue out at me.

"Ha!" he spat. He then takes the remote out of his pants and I look up at him. I quickly snatch the remote and head towards the stairs.

"Double Ha!" I said to him with a giant smile. He looks dumbfounded, trying to register what just happened in his head.

"But I had it, and you were here and the next thing I know...." He is really thinking too hard.

"I took it?" I say, helping him finish his sentence. He should know by now that I always get the blue remote.

"You Autumn are too smart for me." Alex said while picking up the pink remote.

I get up off the steps and I head back down, "I know I am" I say with a smile.

"And I'm going to beat you too" I say now beside him, ready to kick some butt.

"Yeah, no. Not a chance this time Matthews" He said with a smirk.

"It's on like Donkey Kong Harris" I say with a smile.

I'm so going to beat his ass. He knows I master this game.

What can I say? I'm a Pro.