Preparations.

Hey guys,

Since was and still am, new on Wattpad , I didn't know how to set the title of the whole story. My story's title is actually "you Changed Me" , lonely is the name if the prologue.

I was actually gonna quit writing, but the a fellow watt padder's advice made me continue. She said, no matter how less readers you get keep writing because someone might read it in the future. This chapter is dedicated to her.

Thank you Whitney.

Vote fan and give me honest comments.

Hope you like it.

El-Ayy

---------------------------

The school's festival coming up. A smile came up on my face while I thought about all the fun things there would be. A haunted house. A cafe. A cotton candy stand. Stage performances. But above all, everyone would be happy. Seeing everyone smiling , laughing, having fun is what gives joy to me the most.

Everyone at school was preparing for the festival. Our school's principal cancelled studies for a week just so we can prepare. This would be great.

I walked down the hallway, helping anyone I can, smiling.

" Hey, Parker, mind helping me take this to class 2-E?" shouted a guy from my class. He was holding cardboard boxes.

" You know, Taylor, girls are fragile, you should ask a guy to carry those" said Christina, my best friend.

Christina and I met in middle school. We were lab partners. She used to be a very shy girl. Very, very shy. She couldn't speak a word to anyone without me being there. She's changed a lot since then.

" Well, she's one of the guys. If she can beat the he'll out of 2 guys ALONE, on he first day of school, carrying boxes is like, carrying peas for her." he replied.

" It's alright, Christina, I got it." I said.

" Oh well, your choice. My class is doing a maid cafe, so I'll be helping out there. If you need me, you know where to find me."

" Sure"

With that said, I started towards the boxes. I lifted one. They were quite light. So I decided to lift two.

" It's alright, one would be fine" Taylor said, while picking up a third box, and placing it on his shoulder.

" If I'm helping, I should at least help properly" I replied, trying to look as comfortable as possible with two boxes.

" You've got a weird way of thinking. I like it" Taylor flashed a smile.

Taylor was one of my classmate. Friend too, of course. We'd always play basket ball together since he lives in my neighborhood.

" Which class again?" I asked .

"2-E"

The first picture that popped In my mind when I first heard that name was his. David's . Many questions hurdled up in my rain.

What is his class doing?

Is he participating too?

Is he studying instead?

Is he still alone?

Are his eyes still as gloomy as they always are?

.

.

Why do I always think about him?

I brushed off al the thoughts but I still couldn't get the last one out.

Why do I always think about him?

--------------

I really hope you guys liked it.