First Conversation.

He kept moving closer, closer.

The closer he moved, the more my heart beat increased.

His hand started to rise. Towards my face. Nearer, nearer.

His hand , turned towards my shoulder. So did his eyes. 

"Off you go, little fella." 

He picked up a little red ladybug and gently let it go in the air. This was the first time, I saw a smile on his face. He looked happy. He looked beautiful. It was like, sparks were all around him. He could've lighten up this whole world. Once again, I couldn't take my eyes off him.

He turned towrds me. 

"I came outside to bring some stuff inside,, since it was  gonna rain, so when i was going back, i saw someone sleeping, so i came to wake you up and-" I raced my words.

"Hey, hey slow down. I don't bite" He said. 

"I'm a heavy sleeper." He joked.I was quite surprised at his real self.

"Yeah." I said, knowing how "heavy" of a sleeper he is.

"So, who're you?" He questioned me.

"Lauren Hartley. 2-A. 16. "

"What's up with the formal intro. Do I give that type of aura, ya know the serious type?"

"Oh no.....maybe....yeah" I tried to lie, but realized I can't.

I wonder why I couldn't lie to him.

"Yeah, many people say that."

"Ummm....the rumors about you and college" I couldn't hold my self back.

"Oh" His face's glow, went away in an instant.

"I think we should get going, it's gonna rain" He didn't answer my question. Figures, since i asked something mean.

He started towards the school entrance. I followed him, feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry. I know, i have no right, to know about your past. I'm really sorry I asked something you domn't want to discuss about." I apologized. I knew i had to.

He looked at me. Surprised.

"Why is he surprised?" I thought.

"No problem.." He said, his cheeks started to turn red. 

Why, i wondered.

We both started climbing the stairs, and turned to different ways towards our classrooms.

"He's pretty nice." I thought.

****

(Daivd's P.O.V)  

"She's nice." I thought. 

I looked down from my classroom's gallery. My eyes, caught her moving. 

She was with her friends. Waving them goodbye. Smiling.

"Lauren"  I smiled.

Her name echoed in my head.

Lauren