Prologue

Hey guys! 

This is my first attempt in writing a romance story. I know this sounds weird since this will be a romance series, but I've never actually written a romance story before. THOUGH, i have dreamed it. Yes, I said dreamed. Every night before i go to sleep, i dream. I dream of me and my big time crush falling in love in different plots each day. This is one of those fantasies. 

Vote, fan and comment.

El-Ayy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned my head to the left, towards the window. The sky was blue. Brighter blue than the usual. The grass was green and wet since the school gardener was watering them. Everything was normal. He was alone again. Normal, as i mentioned.

David Bourne. School's most handsome, most intelligent, and the most lonely guy. Doesn't talk much to others and others don't talk much to him.They say he's hard to talk to. Rumor is, he was really smart for his age so he skipped high school and went direct to college.I wonder why he's back in high school now.

"I guess you find staring at Mr.Bourne more interesting than my class, Miss Lauren" scolded Mr.Ward. 

The class laughed as my cheeks started to turn red.

I sank into my seat deeply, embarrassed. 

'I just admire him' I told myself. Well, i think i do.