Realizing something.

Naruto's P.O.V

Screaming.

Terrible screaming woke me up from a hard sleep. I instantly looked over and found Hinata's side of the bed, Empty. The screaming was coming from the hallway, I jumped out of bed running to the bedroom door. I stepped in something and my attention instantly fell to my feet.

What is this stuff? I thought...

Then I realized that it was blood. Was it was so red that it looked black, Then. Another peircing scream came from the hallway and I rememberd what I was doing, I turned to the hallway as I froze. Hinata was laying down infront of the staircase. There was a trail of blood that led to her. Then, Another scream ripped through her lips which brought me back to reality as I ran to her side.

"Hinata!"I yelled, Taking her face in my hands

Her body was shaking as her legs were covered in blood. She seemed unconious for a few secounds, Then she'd come back to reality, to scream.

"Oh my gosh!"I panicked as I picked her up in my arms carefully as I rushed down the stairs. I hadnt realised I was crying untill I reached outside into the cold night. I walked as fast as I could. Which wasnt really that fast since Hinata was pregnant. But, I wasnt going to give up. She let out another scream as she clinched to her stomach, Then her hand fell back to her side. What was wrong? Why was she bleeding? Could she be giving birth? Thats impossible.. We still had some time untill the 'due date'.Hinata screamed again. I dont know whats going on, But I do know that it couldnt possibly be good.

***Later on***

Hinata's P.O.V

Pain.

Thats all that I felt was pain. All over..I felt like I was being stabbed with A million sharp knives. I would scream untill I lost my voice then fade into darkness, Then after a few mintlutes another scream would travel up my throat and rip through my lips. The pain was unbarabel. I wanted it to end. I wanted it all to stop.... Just make it stop. I wanted to cry.. I was so scared and I didnt know what was going on, Then as I screamed again. I heard voice. Too many to actually know who was speaking, Then. It was like I was placed under a bright light. It was too bright to even see. I closed my eyes tightly. Then, I found my voice.

"Please"I begged "Make it stop..."

But, My voice cracked and I felt speechless again. Then, I felt a prick in my arm, As My head began to feel numb, Then my shoulders... Then my breast... And arms. I let out one more scream, From a pain that struct through my stomach before it went completely numb, Then. The darkness came back. And I felt frozen.

***

Naruto's P.O.V

"What did you do to her?"I asked

"I gave her a extreme numbing medicine. She was in too much pain to bare, Im sure I eased it"Lady Tsunade said quickly as she worked over Hinata.

"Is she okay?"I asked quietly

"I dont know'She muttered as she gave Hinata another shot

"You dont know?"I repeated "HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT KNOW?"

"Naruto! Calm down! Im not exactly sure of whats inside her Naruto.. And whats causing all this blood loss.. And pain. I dont know what Im dealing with"She hissed

"Its a baby...OUR BABY. Now help Hinata!"I yelled

"Be quiet Naruto! Stand back, And stay out of my way... Ill do what I can"She said while pushing me away.

Once she pushed me into the corner. I felt helpless... As I stood there, Looking at Hinata. Laying there.. Probably still in pain. This was that baby's fault! If it wasnt for that stupid baby! Hinata wouldnt be in so much pain! How could she possibly care for it so much?! Tears ran down my eyes as I took another look at Hinata's face. There, And right then.

I instantly knew that, I would always love Hinata. That I would always be by her side, And provide her with anything she needed. I would love her even if she would stop loving me. My world revold around her. Now, It didnt matter about me anymore. It would always be about her. Forever.