Not in the mood for drama. (SHORT CHAPTER)

Hinata's P.O.V

The repeated knocks on the door were frustrating me, as I ran down the stairs, Slinging the front door open.

"WHAT!?"I yelled

"Hinata!"

Arms were slung around my neck, Making me wobble. As I regained my balance... I finally noticed who was embracing me with a hug.

"Ino?" I asked

"Yes"She sobbed

"Ino? Why are you-...Ino.. Are you crying?"I asked, Dragging her inside and she held onto me, As I kicked the door with my foot to close it.

"Yes!"She sighed as she leaned away, I rubbed my neck as I mouthed 'Ouch' She had pinched my neck with the bracelet she was wearing, When she was hugging me.

"Why?"I asked confused

"Your scummy team mate broke up with me!"She puffed

"Kiba-kun..?"I asked

"No. Bobo the clown... YES KIBA-SCUMMY-KUN"She yelled

"Jeez... Sorry"I said, Boredom in my voice.

"Whatever!"She hissed "Now! You and me are going to get payback on him.."

"Excuse me? Kiba broke up with you, Not me. And, FYI..Me and Kiba-kun are teams mates, Plus. He's my best guy friend. Im not going to help you do mean things to him.."I told her

"WHAT!?"She hissed loudly " 'FYI' I thought WE were friends. How arw you taking sides?!"

"Im not taking sides, Im just simply not helping you be mean to another person"I sighed

Naruto stumbled downstairs, Half asleep to my side as he rubbed his eye and yawned loudly.

"Whats going on?"He asked during his yawn

"Not now Uzumaki!"Ino warned with a pointed finguer, That pointed to me next "Hinata! YOU HAVE to help me"

"No I dont"I said

"Wait... Whats-"Naruto tried to say

"Shut it!"She yelled at him "Hinata! No one else will... Please?"

"No, And be nice to Naruto.."I said

"Oh please! Im never nice to him..Now-"She tried to say

"Then get out of my house.. I dont have time, Nor do I want to hear about yours and Kiba-kun's drama. Thats between you and him, You wanna get payback? Fine. Have fun doing it by yourself, But. I dont really see the point in payback when theres nothing he really did wrong.. He didnt cheat or anything..So whats the point? Theres plenty of other guys... Now, If you dont mind leaving.. I have a busy day today, Which I planned on doing my arrands later.. But, Since you've woken me up so early, Ill do them now... Thanks so much... Buh-buh"I said as I pushed her out the front door and closed, And oocked the door afterwards.

I turned to face Naruto,Who's face was completely shocked.

"What?"I asked

"Ive never seen you so rude.."He said as his lips pulled into a smile

"Well!"I hissed "She woke me up early.. '' I pouted

"I know.."He pouted with me, Pulling me to him into a hug.

"Im so tired"I yawned

"Then, Lets go back to sleep.. You can do those silly arrands later.."He suggested

I thought about it for a moment, After sighing with a smile.

"Okay"I smiled as Naruto swept me off my feet, Leading me up the stairs to our room, As he walked, I placed a kiss on his lips while laying my head on his shoulder.