Sneaking away..

Naruto's P.O.V

Scummy.

I felt completly scummy as I wrote my note down at Hinata's nightstand as she slept peacefully in bed. It was 5:43 a.m...I had to hurry and meet pervy-sensai at the main gate with that family. I finished my note while clicking the pen and sliding it into my pocket and quickly re-reading the note to make sure that what I wrote made sense... After a moment of reading. I nodded while setting the note back on the nightstand. I slid my backpack on my shoulder while turning to face Hinata. Her eyes were gently close as her lips barely quiverd from her heavy dreaming. I leaned down, Taking in her sweet, sweet smell as I kissed her forhead.

"Im sorry Hinata'' I whisperd while leaning up.

After giving her one last glance, I turned and quietly walked out of the bedroom, Pulling the door behind me hearing nothing but a small click.

***

Hinata's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open. A beam of sunlight shining in my left eye, Making me close my eyes tightly.

"Naruto?"I asked quietly while leaning up and blinking. Turning to find an empty space beside me.

I ran my finguers along the empty space while sighing. I wonder where Naruto is? Probably down stairs eating.... I checked the time, It was 10:07 A.m. I shrugged the feeling away while laying back down and snuggling under the covers. As soon as I got confortable. I heard a noise.

Tap.

I ignored the sound though.

Tap................. Tap................... TAP.

"What the!"I muttered while getting out of bed. Standing bedside. I listened closely.

TAP.

The noise was coming from the window. I walked over and raised the window looking down.

"Bout time you woke up!"Kiba grinned

"Kiba-kun! Im trying to sleep... Dont throw stones at my window... What do you want!?"I asked rudely

"I need to talk to you"He pouted

"Fine! Come up stairs"I yelled while slamming the window and jumping back on my side of the bed.

While yawning, I glanced down and saw a little peice of paper on my nightstand. I puckerd my lip while reaching down and opening it.

'Dear Hinata, Please dont be mad. I hope you understand that I have to asist Pervy-sensai on a mission. The mission will take a while... About a month. I know, Its an extremely long time. But, I hope you know that a secound wont go by that each day, And each night Ill be thinking of you. And... I left my wedding ring on your nightstand as well, I didnt want to lose it. So, I left it with you. I miss you already Hinata...

Wait for me?

I love you.

-Naruto. '

"Earth to Hinata..."Kiba muttered as he waved his hand infront of my face.

I glanced down at Naruto's wedding ring sitting there on my nightstand as I dropped the little note as tears filled my eyes.

"Hinata..?"Kiba asked

"Na..."I mumbled through my tears

"Huh?"Kiba asked confused

"Naruto!"I cried out as I fell to my bed, Hiding my face in my pillow.

"Hinata!?"Kiba freaked "Hinata.... Whats wrong?! HINATA! Hinat..?''

I ignored Kiba's calling. All I could do was ball my eyes out.