First night alone together.

Hinata's P.O.V

I walked through my hallway quietly, Tippy toeing to my doorway. I peaked inside and Naruto was looking out of the window. I watched him closely as he gazed to the sun setting. I wonder what was going through his head. He turned his head instantly to me.

"Hinata?" He asked

I blushed from embarrassment while walking into the room.

"Oh..Naruto, Um. I was looking in the kitchen and..There's no food in there. We'll have to go food shopping tomorrow...Anyways, I guess we'll have to go out to eat tonight..Are you hungry?" I Asked him

"Are you kidding?" He chuckled "I'm starved! If you don't mind...I got some coupons for ramen!"

"Ramen sounds good" I smiled

I knew ramen was Naruto's favorite meal..Ill have to learn how to make it.. I'm sure there's  cookbook back at my old house with the recipe.

"Alright well...Lets go"I smiled

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Later on_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Me and Naruto sat at the ramen bar as he stuffed his hand in every single pocket he had.

"One second.." He mutterd while sticking his hand in his last pocket "AH! HA! Found it"

I smiled as Naruto grinned,He seemed very pleased with his self.

"Oops...Sorry Hinata.." Naruto mumbled

"Whats wong?" I wondered

"I only have one coupon.." He frowned

"Oh. That's Okay...I wasn't really hungry anyways" I smiled

"No way! Your eating!" He smiled "We'll just share"

I blushed as he handed the coupon the old man, As he handed back one bowl of ramen. And two sets of chopsticks. Naruto was already digging in before I could even break my chopstick apart. I giggled.

"So Hinata.." Naruto mumbled as he slurped up some noodles "Do you honestly like the house?"

"Yes!" I told him with a smile "Do you?"

"Yeah...Ive never lived in something so big and nice" He muttered while taking another bite

"Oh" I mumbled

"Are you happy?" He asked

"About what?" I asked confused

"I don't know...I guess about me marrying you" He shrugged

"Oh" I blushed "Well...I Guess..Are you?"

"I don't know.." He sighed "To soon to tell"

"Yeah..Your right" I said while taking a bite

"So, I can sleep in a different bed tonight if you want me to.." Naruto said randomly.

I panicked trying to think of a answer. I wanted to sleep with Naruto. I had dreamed of it for so long.

"Well...Were going to be married soon and sleeping in the same bed...So..Might as well start now.." I said hoping he would agree.

"Oh. I guess your right" He said while slurping more noodles up.

I hid a smile, Pleased with my self...Inside, I was screaming with joy. I looked down and saw how the bowl was empty.

"Oh" Naruto muttered seeing my glance "Sorry Hinata-chan" He blused rubbing the back of his head

"Its fine Naruto-kun" I smiled "I told you I wasn't hungry"

"Its late.....We should get home" He said

"Your right" I said

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Later on-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Naruto's P.O.V.

Me and Hinata made it home. We walked to our bedroom together.  Sighed while sliding my jacket off.

"I'm going to take a shower before bed.." Hinata said shyly while walking into the bathroom and closed the door. I kicked my shoes off and walked over to mine and Hinata's dresser. I opened the first drawer. The first thing I saw was a purple bra. I Slammed the drawer shut instantly, Blushing to myself. I opened the next drawer and my underwear was in there. I closed that drawer then opened the next drawer. I finally found my clothes. I quickly pulled my pants off and slid some shorts on. I yawned while jumping on the bed and crawling to the right side. I pulled the covers back, Then pulled them over me. They were so warm and comfy. It was quiet for a moment then, I heard Hinata's water turn on. I blushed thinking about her in the shower. I know it seemed pervy..But. I had already accidentally seen Hinata naked. I couldn't help but imagine her perfect curves. Her skin looked soft when I saw her that night. And when she touched me earlier today...Her hand was soft. I wanted to feel her gentle touch again.

The bathroom door flew up, As steam escaped the room. Hinata walked out in shorts and a lacey tank top. Jeez.. She could take a quick shower. Her hair was damp and she had goosebumps all over since it was cold in the room. She crawled into the bed and snuggled into the covers. She yawned and quiet yawn and looked up at me.

"Goodnight Naruto..." She mumbled while slowly closing her eyes.

I Smiled at her fragile body curled up beneath the covers. I could feel her body heat underneath the covers. I also noticed that she smelled good. Really good. I wanted to get closer so I could smell her sweet smell. But. I didn't I sighed while slumping down into the covers and closing my eyes.

"Goodnight" I told her