Chapter 9

I applied my final layer of lipgloss, pressing my lips together and gazing deep intp my reflection. Should I go to this 'party'? Will this be a mistake? Am I moving too fast? Should I slow down? Is this too much make-up? Every random thought rushed through my mind making me sweat. Snap out of it Blaire, c'mon, its only a small get together with the lads, you deserve a bit of fun after the last few days..

But still... I feel bad for moving on from everything so fast...jacob...nathan... just everything. Does that make me a bad person? Does it make me heartless..

...

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING? Jacob almost raped me, and attacked Harry. why should i feel bad, HE should be the one having a breakdown, not me. And Nathan...well... we were both in the wrong, guess I could feel slightly guilty about that... gosh I miss him

NO BLAIRE. He is a stupid boy who rejected you when all you wanted was him. He doesnt deserve your tears, he doesnt deserved to be missed, none of them do. Tonight, its all about you. You and moira having fun like you should, like you deserve.

I opened my hair from the tight towel wrapped around them and let them fall in to their natural form. I brushed through them lightly and applied some hairspray for extra volume. I examined the scar on my forehead and sighed, staring at it through the mirror. I grabbed some concealer and attempted to cover it up once more as much as i possibly could... it was still incredibly noticable, but not as bad as it was before. pulled out my casual partywear (in sidebarrrr). My favourite black flowerly bodice with my pale pink skater skirt and baby blue heels to match, and quickly threw it on as I heard my phone go off playing my favourite song from my favourite band: Radioactive by imagine dragons.

I stumbbled into the heels and extended my arm to retreive my phone from the top shelf of the bookcase where it was charging, damn it, missed the call... The screen read: "you have one missed call from moira" I swiped the screen to unlock my phone and tapped moira's name, but before I had a chance to call, my phone vibrated and read "one new message from moira"

from: Moira

Hey babe, im waiting outside, hurryyyyyyyyy :) x

To: Moira

Okayy, im just leaving, 2 mins xo

I hit send and placed my phone in my authentic chanel pale blue handbag my mum got me from one of her many trips to paris.

I walked down the strairs cautious of every step so I wouldnt fall and ruin the start of a great night. I picked up my denim jacket and took a quick glance at the mirror. I couldnt help but give myself a little reasuring smile. I puckered my lips and brushed a piece of hair away from my face. I had a feeling tonight would be a good night... but iv been pretty wrong about these things before...

I stepped out my door and locked it firmly, placing my keys in my bag, hoping i wouldnt miss place them again, and walked down a couple steps to the front gate. I saw moira step out of her state of the art audi automobile. I could see her stretched out smile a mile away, as she waved frantically. I ran, as fast as i could in my heels, towards her and let out a little squeel.

"Oh my gosh moira, you look amazing!"

And she really did! She wore a simple white top studed with a couple jewels and the most gorgeous red mini skater skirt with a large bow as a belt. He topped it off with a beige clutch bag and heels to match along with a couple beads on her wrist. Her hair fell perfectly on her shoulders in loose curls and her make-up was so natural and effortless, Man she looked stunning.

"Oh shut up you, have you looked in a mirror? I Havent seen you think dressed up all hot in ages, you look gorgeous." Moira said, taking both of my hands and looking me up and down