Chapter 8

I felt a harsh shiver crawl up my spine as Harry spoke my name, he said it is such a way that always caused my stomach to flip multipul times, but why? Why is it only with him? Thousands of little thoughts were rushing through my head as Harrys eyes locked with mine, what am I gonna say? What am I gonna do? How is he gonna react? Why does he think im here? Is this a mistake?

"Do you want to come in? The TV is pretty loud." He pointed at the stairs leading to the sitting room where Niall had returned to with her friends.

"Um...." Did I want to go inside Harrys room? I barely even knew the guy and It would be awkward wouldnt it? Going into a guys room that you have juts had a bit of an argument with. Nevertheless I said: "okay..." Oh why did I have to accept?

Harry took a step back and pushed his body against the door, guesturing for me to enter. I glaced at his battered face and swiftly looked back down and waltzed in. It was a typical boys room.... well, in some ways.... the strong smell of aftershave, clothes thrown here and there and also pilled in heaps in the corners, duvets finding their way to the ground, cans of juice and empty take-away boxes pilling up on the window ledge and a couple of boyish posters of footballers and famous bands and singers including coldplay and bon jovi. Other than the ordinary...there was a 50 inch plasma touch screen on the wall with a PS3 and XBox about a thousand CD's and DVD's, a Mac book, an ipad sitting on a huge docing system and other electronic devices that I had no idea what the fuck they were.

I stood awkwardly hugging my coat tightly and scanning the surroundings as Harry closed the door which made my heart skip a beat.

I gazed at his crippled face, his cuts abd bruises had set in and looked insanely painful and daunting. I felt disgusting and sick in the pit of my stomach, Look what iv done to him. I bet he regrets ever meeting me.

I decided against bringing up his battered face, I just wanted to say what I had to say and leave.

"You wanna sit down?" Harry pointed at the black and white sofa in the corner, next to a very tall floorlamp.

"Um....thanks but....actually, im not staying long, I just need to...." I didnt know what to say next...what was I supposed to say? Hey Harry, I just want to say sorry for you taking a beating from my ex boyfriend for me, a girl you hardly even know, and then me throwing it all back in your face and being a stuck up ungreatful bitch about it. Yeah right. Id never be able to get that out of my stubborn gob.

"You need to?" he spoke leaning closer to me.

I scratched the back of my neck and tried to re-enforce what the hell I was trying to say with some very unhelpful hand guestures.

"I just want to say...I...and I, you know and...um." I stared down at my feet. This was going nowhere.

"Its okay." My face lifted the second those words came out of Harry's mouth.

"ehh...what?" I didnt take my eyes off the brown haired boy.

"Apology accepted." Harry smiled warmly at me before walking towards the door.

"Wait what? How did you know what I was going to say?"

Harry turned slowly and ficused his eyes to my chocolate brown ones.

"I just did. Suppose I do know you better than you think." he had one of his 'oh so common' half smirks plastered across his face.

"No you don't..."

"But you see Blaire, you say that everytime but i'll always find a way to prove im right."

I could feel my cheeks starting to burn up, why am I blushing?