Chapter 1

Heyyyyy guyssss,

sooo likeee, this is my new fanfic, i was just bored so i thought id give it a go! If you like it please comment vote fan and let others know pleaaaseee, if its shit, tell me and i'll stop its okay, i can handle criticism :D xx

okay m dears, here goes nothing ...

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

I could feel his hot breath tickle my neck, sending shivers down my spine, as he pushed me against the door piercing my back with the doorknob. His deep brown manly eyes were locked to mine, and i could see the rage heating up in them. His palm was pressed firm against my shoulder causing tears to stroll down my left cheek.

"Admit it, admit it and i'll stop."He was growling heavily, beeds of sweat gradually, rolling down his forehead.

"Nothing happened, Why...why can't you just believe me" my voice raised at the end of the sentence, i had enough, enough with the acusations, enough of the distrust.

"..what the fuck do you take me for, Blaire? What sort of a mug do you think i am?"

"It wasnt like that, it wasnt what it looked like!" He let go of me in one swift move and walked to the middle of the room, scoffing.

"Wasnt what it looked like? WASNT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE?? B, I SAW YOU! HIS HANDS ALL OVER YOU, HIS LIPS WERE  MILLIMETERS AWAY FROM YOUR FACE! YOU FUCKING BUTTONS UNDONE! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU TELL ME IT WASNT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE YOU?" He shouted with fury, throwing his hands in the air.

"WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?!" I screamed at him, not able to hold myself back.

"what?" he stood there motionlessly. "what do you mean Blaire?"

"You'v been ignoring me for  weeks, not replying to my texts, not answering my calls, not reponding to the ENDLESS messages i left with your slutty roommate. You havnt kissed me once in 2 weeks, we havent had sex in months, what the fuck was i to do? I felt unwanted, unloved. He was just there...and in the moment, i was lost and confused, but he was willing to treat me like i was something. UNLIKE YOU, YOU UNGREATFUL LITTLE BASTARD." I couldnt stop the tears or the rage that had filled up within me and i had to let it all out. 

"You self-obsessed, slutty, fucked up little WHORE." He charged forwards and kissed me, pushed his lips hard against mine, putting me of guard and  forcing me against the wall once more, hurting my spine. I tried to retreat but he pulled my hair so i couldnt move. I was hurting but there was no way to stop him. He hooked his finger through a button hole on my lace shirt, attempting to rip it off. His agression was scaring me, i had to stop this. I finally managed to retreat and tried to push him off of me, but his grip was to strong.

"Jacob, Jacob what the fuck are you doing GET OFF" He stared at me with those intense eyes.

"You said you wanted sex, so im giving it to you, come here." He went for my neck, but before his lips met under my jaw line, i managed to escape.

"well not like this jake, it doesnt feel right." I squirmed and backed up towards the door hoping i'd be able to escape.

"what the FUCK is wrong with you B?  You want my attention and in giving it to you now, so just shut your fat gob and lets do this for fuck sake!" He grabbed my waist and crushed my lips once more, but this time i couldnt take it. I kneed him in the stomach and he collapsed to the floor in to the fetal position clutching himself tightly and groaning.

I have to admit, i felt guilty, but right now i didnt care.

"Now listen here jake. I DON'T want to have sex with you and you are NOT going to make me, do you understand?" My hand guestures reflected my anger towards him right now. Who the fuck did he think he was?