Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Left from here." I spoke, tapping furiously at the little screen in my hand. 

"Whatever you say boss." Harry replied smirking at the road infront of him. I lifted my head to shoot him a  firm glare but was immediately distraced by the dimple on his left cheek. Why am I so attracted to his dimples, I mean, he's not the only guy in the world with them, but why can't I stop staring? His green eyes shot awkwardly to my hazel ones causing me to jump and focus my eyes back on my phone.

"What is it?" Harry spoke,  chuckling and taking a quite bite of his biscuit.

"Nothing." I respoding, refusing to make any kind of eye contact with him. I noticed him smirking at me from the corner of my eye and yes, once again, were the flawless dimples sitting there ready to be admired.

"Who you texting?"

"Does it matter?"

"No, just making conversation."

"Well don't." I could hear harry sigh to himself after I responded, I suppose that was a little harsh.

"Moira." I replied, putting him out of his misery.

"Im sorry?" he looked away from the road and glanced at me, confused. 

"Im texting my friend Moira, seeing as you asked." He laughed lightly and stopped at the red light.

"Well, thank you for responding." There was an obvious giggle in his response, a very low pitched giggle, if thats even possible.

*

I bit at my bottom lip and fiddled unknowingly with the hem of my lace top, noticing a little brown tea stain from when my and harry first got aquianted. I was nervous to be going home again, I'd been staying at Jacob's house for about 2 weeks, and only went in and out of my house here and there to check up on it and collect things, and the last time I was here, I had an anxiety attack that got me into hospital, am I ready to live by myself again? Honestly, I really don't think so.

I threw my head back onto the head-rest as Harry turned the final corner into my street. He parked just outside the drive way where my car was already parked and pulled firmly at the excelerator. There was a moment of awkward sighs between me and Harry, before he turned to face me, biting down on his bottom lip. He smiled warmly, and it only felt right to return the favor.

"So, this is it." He taped his fingers on the steering wheel creating a melody.

"Yeah, I suppose it is." I hugged my coffee stained jacket close my my chest and reached down to grab my bag. I felt Harry's gaze on me the whole time, but it never felt even a tad uncomfortable. I reached for the door handle but was stopped by Harry's voice;

"Wait, i'll get it." He stumbled swiftly out of the drivers seat and jogged over to the passenger side. He opened the door and stood, blocking it. he had a gentle smirk spread across his face as he held out his pale hand for my to grasp. 

I stared at the palm of his hand and located my eyes to his. He raised his eyebrow and nodded, sincerely, smiling like a child. I placed my palm on to his and he gripped it tightly, reflexing his arm muscles as he pulled my out of his classy ranger rover. Our bodies stood inches apart and his hand, still in mine. I was reluctant to make eye contact, but was desperate to catch another glimps of his perfect green emeralds. So I did. Our eyes connected like fixated magnets, unwilling but still desperate to break apart. Our bodies where so close that I could feel his body heat extract on to me and the warm sensation of his breath hit off my forehead. I realized how tall he was, he had to be at least 6 foot, give or take a few inches, I had to stretch my head right up to see him. Just then, a loud buzz caused Harry to break free of my hand and shuffle through his pockets to locate...his phone im guessing?