Mianhae

After Micah slept on my shoulders,i looked outside the window and watched the busy roads. I never knew that Key has feelings for Micah and i never expect him to take Micah away from me. Because of him i angered Micah. Mianhae Micah. I said to myself as i kissed the sleeping Micah on her forehead,*kisses Micah on her forehead*. After a long drive,we finally reached Micah's apartment. "Micah waked up"i said to her. "mm~Oh Hi Onew"she said as she waked up."Come on we are finally here"i said to her as i exited the cab.She then followed. Micah stepped on her door and starts opening her apartment. As for me,i waited for her.
After a couple of minutes,Micah finally opened up her door. She stepped inside. As for me,i followed her inside.But when i was about to enter,i suddenly lost my balance and falls on the ground,*loses balance and falls on the ground*. Micah saw me,"Oh!Oppa"Micah said as she helped me up. "Ehe~i did it again"I said."You should be careful"She said.
"I know but the floor is to hard to resist and i just wanted to hug the floor"i said to her as i gave her an open mouth smile."Come on"she said as she dragged me inside her apartment,*drags me inside*. After Micah let me in her apartment,she then went inside the bathroom. As for me,i stayed in the living room and watched some tv. After a couple of minutes,she stepped out of the bathroom. She then went towards my direction. But when she was about to go towards me,i grabbed her arm and i pulled her towards me for a hug. "O--oppa!"she said surprised. "Micah,Mianhae for making you mad earlier. I was jealous because of Key. I saw him kissed you and he even confessed his feelings. I don't want Key to take you away from me. Again Mianhae"I whispered on her ear. "i know oppa,i'm sorry too"she replied. "What are you apologizing for?"i asked her."Well,because i shouted at you"she replied."Don't say that,i know you just did it because i was shouting at you also. It's not your fault, to be honest,it's mine because i got jealous"i replied as she tipped toe and she planted a kissed on my lips. Then both of us sat on the sofa and we watched some tv for a while. After an hour,we heard the doorbell rang."Ok! coming!"I said as i stood up and opened up the door. As i opened up the door,i saw her friend Ashley with tears on her eyes. "What happened?"i asked her but she just ignored me and ran towards Micah. "What's wrong?"Micah asked her. As for me,i gave them a moment. "Micah,I'll go out for a bit"i said to her. "Sure just be careful ok"she said to me."Ne"i replied as i kissed her on her lips,*kisses Micah on the lips*. I then left to gave them some alone time.