Only You

I woked up at around 5 pm.Oh it's already this late,i said to myself as i layed on the couch for a couple of minutes. As i was laying on the couch,i noticed that something was on my finger. Huh?,i said to myself as i looked at my finger. What's this ring doing on my finger?I wondered. As i was examining the ring on my finger,i noticed a scriptions written on the ring. The scriptions written on the ring is read as: 'SARANGHE and You are now his' The scriptions said. What's that suppose to mean? I wondered. So i decided to look it up on the internet but sadly there is no signal. As i was looking for a signal,i noticed a person sitted on the chair with his hood on. Huh? I wondered as i got closer to the sleeping person. He seems familiar,i said to myself as i got closer to the sleeping person. I noticed that there's a ring on his finger. So this ring is from him?,i wondered.
I grab his hood and removed it.*Grabs hood and removes it* I was surprised to see that it's Onew Oppa. "Wake up Oppa" i said as i was shaking him up
nothing~ "Wake up!"I said again.
Still nothing~. This isn't gonna work.I said to myself."Oppa wake up! or you will not gonna get any chicken"I said. As he heard me say this he suddenly woked up."Aniyo not my chicken"Onew said as he immediately stood up. As i saw him immediately wake up i can't help but laugh."Hahahaha~"I laugh hysterically. "Yah!"Onew said a little bit annoyed."Mianhae Oppa"I said.
He did not reply instead he just smiled gently. "Why did you wake me up if you don't mind my asking?"He asked me."Well,i was just wondering if you gave this ring to me?"I asked Onew as i showed him the ring on my finger."Ne!"Onew immediately replied."Oh...What's this ring symbolizes?"I asked him."Well,you saw the writings right,it means that i want you to become my girlfriend. I wanted to wake you up but you are sleeping peacefully that's why i decided to slip the ring on your finger."Onew explained."Ah..."I said.
"Micah,do you want to be my girlfriend?"Onew said."Ne!"I immediately replied."Really?"He asked me."Yep"I replied. Onew did not reply instead he hugged me,*Hugs me*
"Finally!"Onew said he danced  around for a bit.As i saw him overjoyed,i can't help but smile.
"Saranghe Micah"Onew said as he stopped dancing and passionately kissed me on my lips. In return i kissed him on his lips. "This calls for a celebration!"Onew said."Ne!definitely!"I agree. So both of us leave my apartment and went to a place called SHINee heaven.
We took a cab and headed on our way to this place. Inside the cab,i was sitting closed to the window with Onew who has his arms wrapped around me. "Oppa,how come you have your arms wrapped around me?"I asked him."Buweyo,is that bad?"Onew asked me."Aniyo it's just it feels rather new and kind of embarassing"I replied."No don't be embarass it's only pretty normal for lovers right"Onew replied."Yeah you got a point there."I agree.Onew did not reply he just kissed my forehead."And i don't wanna let you go Micah"Onew said. I did not reply instead i smiled at Onew and placed my head on his shoulders.
I don't want to let you go either.I'm glad that you are finally my boyfriend oppa. I love you so much Onew. I just want to stay in your arms forever. I said to myself as i slept on Onew's shoulder.
~Micah~

As i saw Micah sleeping on my shoulders,i hugged her. I love you so much Micah. I'm overjoyed that you get to be my girlfriend. We probably would get a lot of jealous and unhappy Shawols but i don't care as long as i have Micah with me. I love her so much. She's the only one from me. Sure there are a lot of woman who is the same age as me and an idol but i don't care about others i just want Micah. Micah you are the only girl for me and even if i'm too busy with my schedules i will always have time for you. I will always have time for you even if i'm tired and has a lot concerts to attend to. I will always be there for you Micah. I said to myself as i gently kissed Micah on her cheeks. *gently kisses Micah on her cheeks. After that,i turned my attention towards the window and watched the busy roads. "She's really lucky to have a great and lovable man like you"the taxi driver began."Ne"I replied.
"Do you have someone special in your life right now mister?"I asked him.
"Of course my daughter Lanna"he replied. "Ah..."I said. "In fact my daughter is the same age as your girlfriend"He replied."Mmm...The same age as Micah huh"I said."Yeah she's a fan of SHINee"He replied."Really mister?"I asked him.
"Ne.In fact last night she's been going on and on about it"he replied."mmmm..She must be a hardcore fan of SHINee"I said.
"Yeah,she is"he replied.
"Who is her favorite among SHINee mister?"I asked him.
"Well,she said that it was the leader of the group"the taxi driver said.
"Oh..."I replied.
"Do you know who he is?"He asked me."Uh...Yeah"I replied."Mmmm..."the taxi driver said. "Sir,i would like to make a slight stop if it's ok with you?"he asked me."Sure,go ahead i can wait"I replied."Kamsamida sir"the taxi driver said.
I did not reply instead i just smiled sweetly at him,*smiles sweetly at the driver. So the taxi driver stopped at from what it look like an all girls school."Are you gonna pick up your daughter Lanna?"I asked him."Ne,i promised her that i would take her out on a place that you've mention earlier"he replied."Oh..The cafe called SHINee heaven"i replied."Ne.Please just wait here sir, i won't be long"he said as he turned off the car engine."Ok.."I replied. So the taxi driver got down from the cab and proceed inside to fetch her daughter Lanna. As for me,i quietly watched the students have fun. When a bunch of girls passed by the cab. They immediately noticed me. So i opened up the window."Anneyosayo"i greeted them and they all freaked out."Kyaaa!!!"they all screamed. "We're looking forward to your drama"one of the girls said."Kamsamida"i replied as i closed the window and waited for the taxi driver to arrive. After a couple of minutes,i noticed a girl approaching. So i carefully leave Micah and i opened up the window."Anneyosayo you must be Lanna?"I asked her as i opened up the window."ne"she replied. "Come on get in the car"i said to her. So i unlocked the door and allows her to get in,*unlocks door and allows her to get in* She did not reply instead she quietly gets in the car. I went back to the backseat and i layed my head on the car window and i slept for a bit.
~Onew~