Jealousy

I woked up to the sound of DxDxD.
Huh this is their song right,i said to myself as i exited Onew's room and went to the living room. I saw nobody there,Huh that's weird there's no one hear and the radio was on. I said to myself as i turned off the radio,*turns off radio*. After turning them off,i sat on the couch and i watched some tv. While i was watching,i heard footsteps from behind so i turned and saw Key together with a woman kissing each other. "Micah"Key said surprised. "So--sorry"i said as i quickly stood up from the couch and left. But when i was about to leave Key pulls me towards him and planted a kiss on my lips,*pulls me towards him and planted a kiss*
HUH?!,i said to myself as i pushed Key away from me,*pushes Key away*
"Why did you do that?!"i screamed at Key. He did not reply instead he gave me a smirk and again kissed me roughly on my lips,*kisses me roughly*"Let me go!"i murmured and then pushed Key away from me,*pushes him away*. Key then left.
WHY DID HE DO THAT?!,This is not the Key i know. The Kibum that i know isn't like this. He used to be cute. What happened to him?,i wondered as i stared on the floor blankly. I was dazed for a couple of minutes then i shook that thought off. I left SHINee's hotel and went to the nearby cafe called Shayabanshi. I sat at the corner and think of what happened earlier.
Why did Kibum kissed me roughly like that? is it because he have feelings for me or he just did that for fun?,i wondered as i placed my head on the window pane. While i was looking outside,i noticed Onew at the bench of the park across Shayabanshi cafe. Oh no Onew,i said to myself as i turn my attention to the other side. Please don't notice me please,i kept saying over and over again but unfortunately he noticed me. Crap!,i said to myself as i hid my face from him. "Micah"i heard him say."Ehe..Hi"i said to him. "what are you doing here?"he asked me."uh...Nothing ok gotta go bye!"i said as i hurriedly left."Micah! wait!"i heard him say. So i hurriedly left to go hide in the corner. I can't face Onew right now. I can't even look at him straight in his eyes. Cause everytime i do Key always shows up in my mind.
Augh!!Key why did you do that because of what you did i can't even looked at Onew,augh!!!!why?!!!,I said to myself as i hide in the corner. I watched Onew passed by. After he left i immediately exited my hiding place.
But as i exited,i saw Key coming by. uh oh,I said to myself as i began leaving but unfortunately he caught me. "Micah Mianhae about earlier but i did that because i love you"Key said
"I know that you are Onew hyung's gf but i can't hold back my feelings anymore"Key said as he kissed me on my lips,*kisses me on lips*. Unfortunately Onew saw Key kissing me. "Yah!"I heard him screamed as he pulled me away from Key. "I thought that you are already dating and i never knew that you have feelings for Micah! How will you explain this!"Onew screamed at Key. "hyung,i know this is bad but i loved Micah the same as you loved her"Key said."Yah!"Onew screamed at Key and then Onew dragged me away from Key. "Oppa!!!let me go!!!!"I screamed at Onew as he let go of me."How could you do that?! how could you screamed at your dongsaeng!! I don't know that Key has feelings for me!!!You said that you will looked out for them!!!you said that you will never fight!!!!but now you just did!!!!"i screamed at him."Micah...I know i was wrong for doing that to Key but i suddenly got jealous. I just don't want Key to take you away from me.Please forgive me"Onew said.
"Aniyo!Never!"I angrily said to Onew.
"Please..."Onew said. "ANIYO!!After what you did and you expect me to forgive you? hah i won't"i said to him as i began leaving him alone. "Micah..If you leave me alone here then i would just stand in the middle of the road and wait for any vehicle to hit me"Onew said."I DON'T Care"i said to him."Micah,I'm not joking. I will do it"He said as he stand in the middle of the road and at the time a car is heading on it's way towards Onew. "Aniyo!"I screamed as i pull Onew away from the road.*pulls Onew away from the road*,"Are you crazy?! if i didn't pull you away you would be dead by now!"I said to him. "Mianhae Micah"he apologized. "Augh!...ok i forgive you but don't do reckless things like that anymore. I don't know what will happen to me if i lose you and mianhae that i threatend you to do that"i said to him. Onew did not reply instead he just smile at me and kissed me on my lips,*smiles and kisses me*. We then left and went to my apartment. Both Onew and I took a cab and headed on our way to my apartment. I sat closed to the window while having Onew's arms wrapped around me. I then put my head on his shoulder. Woah i never expect Onew to be that jealous towards Key. Onew really does love me. I love him also and if Key tries to hurt Onew,i won't forgive him. I love Onew so much. I said to myself as i slept on Onew's shoulder.
~Micah~