Is He The One?

The next morning;I got up at around 7 am. "uhh its still early"i said as i tossed and turn on my bed. I got up at around 9:30 am,i took a bath and i got dressed up. Afterwards i went downstairs to have some breakfast."Good morning sleepyhead"Ashley my roommate said."Oh...Morning"i said as i sat on the chair."are you free tonight?"she asked me."umm...I think so why?"i asked her."well,i just wanted us to go shopping tonight"she said."what time?"i asked her again."How about at 8 pm"she said."sure ok"i said as i ate my breakfast. Afterwards,i left and went to the shopping mall closed by. I entered and saw a lot of people shopping around."there is so many people"i said. So i just ignored them and continued shopping.While i was shopping,i saw Onew in one of the stores with his hoodie on.(Isn't that Onew shopping)i said to myself. So i entered the store that he is at."oppa!"i called out to him. He turned and saw me."Anneyosayo..."he greeted me."Anneyosayo Oppa"i greeted him back."I Forgot to asked your name the first time we've met"Onew said."Oh..Mianhae i'm Micah pangap sumnida"i said as i introduced myself."Micah huh.that is a nice name"he said."Kamsamida"i said."chiyue"Onew replied."Yah what are you doing here Micah?"Onew asked me.
"You know shopping for new clothes"i said "oh...."Onew said."How about you what are you doing here?"I asked him."You know just the same as you"he replied."Oh"i said."Yah what time is your prom?"He asked me."Um i think that it is going to start at 9 pm i guess"i replied "Ok i will try my best to make it in time.But i think that i am gonna be late because of my schedule"Onew said."Oh that is okay Oppa.I will wait for you oppa"i said."Kamsamida"he said as he smiled at me.(Kya!!!his smile is just so cute!!!)i said to myself. So the two of us continued our shopping. After a while noon came,"oh its already noon time.Yah wanna go eat lunch together?"Onew asked me."is it okay with you oppa?"i asked him."Ne i am serious"Onew said."Kamsamida oppa"i said to him.Onew did not reply instead he just smiled and dragged me to shayabanshi cafe. So he pulled the chair and carefully help me sat."Kamsa"I said to him."chiyue"Onew said as he sat on the chair facing me."What do you wanna eat?"he asked me."Oh i would like some chicken and a bowl rice and also an orange juice"i said to him.When he heard me mentioned chicken,his eyes grew big."Is chicken your favorite?"he asked me."Yep!"i immediately reply."really?"he asked me."ne!"i reply."Wow we are the same my favorite is also chicken"he said.I did not reply instead i gently smiled at Onew. Soon our order came and we ate. I saw that he is eating chicken like a maniac. As i saw him eating chicken,i cannot help but laugh hysterically at him."Hahahahaha"i laugh hysterically."buweyo?"he asked me."nothing its just that you eat chicken like a maniac"i said to him. As he heard me said that he became embarass."Yah!"Onew said a little bit annoyed."Mianhae Oppa.Just continue eating"i said to him.He did not reply instead he continued eating chicken. After eating,Onew payed for our meal. The two of us left the cafe at around 1 pm. Both of us said our goodbyes."Anneyong Micah"Onew said as he waved goodbye at me."Anneyong Oppa"i waved goodbye back and left.

Is he the one for me? Can he loved me back? I hope so. I hope that he can love me back. Onew i love you so much.

~Micah~