"Not A Chance" -Dirty imagine

"Come over here, now."
“Seriously, Come over. I need you."
 "Alright, please get your ass over here?" 

"Dammit, Austin," you whispered under your breath after your phone vibrated for the umpteenth time within a matter of minutes. You closed your book and swung your legs over the side of the bed, sliding on a pair of shorts underneath your over-sized shirt. You were stupid to think that he wouldn’t call you tonight. You planned on burying yourself in your new book and later enjoy a nice warm bubble bath. No matter how much you tried to convince yourself you were better off without him, you knew you weren’t.

You are the itch that he can’t scratch. He is the illness you can’t cure. It’s a disease the both of you share, and have no idea how to get rid of it. You must have said it a million times. “I’ll only stay with you one more night." You arrived at his place and sighed, looking at the enormous structure of the house. It was almost midnight now. He wouldn’t like that you kept him waiting for so long.

You reached for the door, but hesitated to knock. How long could you keep this up? It’s just sex, nothing but it. And it’s true. You and Austin haven’t just hung out, caught a movie, or dinner in months; let alone have a real conversation. Groaning, you turned on your heels to head back to your car, deciding enough was enough. You couldn’t do this anymore. Of course, though, by some twist of fate, you heard the front door swing open. His lips were pressed into a hard line, lust already clouding his eyes.You scoffed at his stance; his hard demeanor; trying to intimidate you. He pulled you inside by the wrist, slamming the door loud enough to be heard from the houses all around. You didn’t dare wince at the harsh action, knowing he doesn’t do it to harm you; rather to intensify the atmosphere.You swallowed thickly, clenching your jaw as you pushed his chest away from yours, making a loud thump as he hit the wall.

"You and I go hard at each other like we’re going to war." You slowly stepped back, preparing yourself with whatever form of retaliation he was going to unleash upon you. He huffed out the harsh breath he had been holding in and regained his balance. He took you by the collar of your shirt and shoved you up against the door, hindering your movement. He gripped the fabric of your shirt, and violently ripped it down the middle and off your body, tossing it onto the floor. He cocked an eyebrow and smiled, silently asking,

"What’s your move?" You shrugged, picking up the now tattered shirt and pushing his shoulder to make way for you to move past him. 

"That was yours, jackass." You heard a deep, hoarse growl escape from Austin’s throat. Before you had time to think, he had you up against the wall, the railing leading upstairs pressed against your back. "You know, I’m getting really sick of that little smart ass mouth of yours. I don’t know how I put up with it." You tilted your head and scoffed in disbelief. 

"Don’t get me that bullshit, Austin. I’ve been trying to end this thing for months, but every fucking time I leave, you beg me to stay." His hands were pressed up against the wall on either side of your head, his body trapping yours against his own and the hard surface behind you. Your face was just centimeters from his and you could feel both of your tempers feeding off of each other. "You don’t think I feel stupid crawling back to you all the time? I wake up in the morning, hating myself. Satisfied, sure; but guilty as hell." His face softened immensely, him now realizing the truth behind his words.

He sighed, hanging his head sheepishly and muttered, “I just can’t stop."You lifted his chin, giving him no choice but to look at you.

"Austin, don’t you see what’s becoming of us? We’re so damn dysfunctional, that we’ve started keeping score. It’s sick, the things that we do to each other." He looked into your eyes; the immense greed replaced with ruthful warmth.

"I put you through hell, don’t I?"You smiled reluctantly and nodded.

"I don’t remember the last time I’ve come over and didn’t leave with bruises all over my body." He shakes his head, rubbing the back of his neck. "I’m sort of running out of excuses for all the scratches from the neck down." You can’t help but smirk at his serious expression. He reveals a sly smile himself. “I haven’t seen you smile in so long, Austin. What happened to us?"

"The sex. It’s just that good. I never really think about anything else," he confessed, shrugging shyly. Your lips twitch up in a small smile at his words.

"Well, in any other situation I would take that as a compliment. But Austin, we have to stop this. It’s not healthy. I want my best friend back. I want the old Austin back." He nodded, wordlessly agreeing with you. Silence consumed both of you so that you could only hear his uneasy breaths.

He let out a low frustrated groan and mumbled “One more night." His eyes turned a dark brown as they met yours. His stare made your muscles tense up as he waited for a response. You didn’t even realize you’d been biting your lip until you released it to speak.

"One more night." You repeat his words, letting the idea sink in. “One more time to ravish each other; to release all of our frustrations; really give it to one another." He nodded, watching you intently. You cocked your head to the side and raised an eyebrow. “Well, Mahone, you better fuck me good.” Austin grabbed your neck, roughly pulling you to him for a passionate kiss. You quickly stripped him of his shirt and ran your fingertips along the ridges of his chest. His hands roamed over the exposed skin of your back, pulling you closer to him. His hands kneaded down into your shorts and massaged your curves as he scooped you into his arms. Wrapping your legs around his waist allowed you to feel how just how much he wanted you.You began to question if he was going to fuck you right there on the wall until he began making his way upstairs to his bedroom.

He tossed you onto the bed and hovered over you. His fingers hooked under your shorts, pulling your panties down your legs along with them. The cold air hit the warmth of your skin, making you shiver, along with his intense gaze. You leaned into him, tugging at his lip aggressively with your teeth as you shed him of his jeans.He groaned against your mouth as he kicked them off. The way his hips ground against yours was enough to send you over the edge, but you weren’t giving in to him that easily.You rolled on top of him quickly, straddling his waist. You groaned loudly, his cock throbbing against your heated core with a hunger only you can gratify. His teeth grazed your chest as he unclasped your bra and slid it down your shoulders slowly, taking in the sight of your full breasts. He took your nipple and tugged it between his teeth before flicking his tongue against the hardened bud. You let out a yelp as he treated the other just as harshly.

Your blood boiled in your veins, throwing all caution away. You dragged his boxers down his legs hastily, making him spring from his bounds. You gripped him tightly in your hand and gave him a dry pull, making him jolt from the friction.His fingers clasped around your wrist tightly, restricting your movements. His jaw clenched as he lifted you off the bed and pushed you against the bedroom door roughly, pinning your arms above your head. Your eyes locked, his gaze softening for a moment. He slowly leaned in, brushing his lips against your own affectionately. You eased into him, kissing back passionately.

Austin nuzzled his nose against your cheek softly before thrusting up into you with everything he had. An earth shattering scream poured from your throat as he filled you to the hilt. His thrusts were quick and hard, but sharp. He released your hands for your hips, holding you up as he continued his assault inside you. Your fingers tangled in his hair as your other hand created small crescent shaped indentions in his skin, almost to the point of drawing blood at the pleasure you were receiving.His legs began to tremble as they grew weaker with each thrust. He lowered both of you to the floor, allowing you to take control.You rotated your hips slowly, making him shudder beneath you. His hands rested at your thighs, sliding up to your breasts as you began to rock against his length. His mouth gaped open as the familiar tightening of your muscles set in. He needed for you to let go first, his eyes plead with yours to make up for the words he cannot speak.

You bit your lip hard as your eyes lulled back, and you lost control around him. His hips met yours one last time before he cried out your name, quaking and trembling as his orgasm took over.Your tired body fell on top of him, both of your breathing and rapid heartbeats synchronized. Austin pushed the hair from your face, kissing your head gently and smiling to himself.You looked up at him, resting your chin on his chest.

"This isn’t going to be our last night together, is it?"He shook his head and smiled innocently at you.

"Not a chance."