"Just Don't Let It Happen Again"

"Stop making such a big deal out of it babe!" Austin mumbled from the messy bed he lay in after being out all night with ‘his boys’. “I’m sick off this! You’ve been out every night since you got back from tour and not once have you and I spent a night alone." I yelled, pulling back the covers in annoyance as he groaned.

He rolled out of bed, his bare chest on show, walking over to the dresser we shared and slipping on a red t-shirt and basketball shorts. He pushed past me and made his way to the kitchen, avoiding my moans as he proceeded ignoring me. 

I felt like I was just there. Like he never wanted me and that I was just a burden on his youth. I enjoyed nights out with friends too, going to party’s and being young, however unlike Austin I equally enjoyed spending time in the company of my boyfriend, snuggled up on the sofa watching funny movies and having eating competitions.

I ran after him, not giving up, wanting an explanation as to why he has changed so much. “Will you quit following me? I actually wish I was back on tour, that way you wouldn’t be in my ear all day! ‘Austin come do this.’ ‘Austin look at me!’." He mimicked, leaving me taken aback by his cruelty. 

“Well if you don’t want me all you had to do is say!" I screamed running too the room we shared and reaching for a suitcase that lay dusty on the top shelf. I packed my bag, heading for the exit, sick off being alone and not feeling loved before Austin stepped infront blocking the way.

“Don’t go." He muttered.

“Why not?" 

“Because I was being stupid. I like when you want to do things with me, I like going to the movies to hear you commentate over the whole film, to hear you come home from work moaning about how your boss was being an annoying pig! Being on tour just made me forget how special you were and how much I really loved you. Look baby, I’m sorry! Please forgive me?".

I looked deep into his eyes, seeing them filled with guilt and regret and felt my hand release the handle and my suitcase fall to the floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck leaning in and kissing his lips. “Just don’t let it happen again." I warned him.