Austin Mahone Imagines

Austin’s POV:

 “Austin! Stop it” Her laugh had to be the cutest thing, the little squeak she made at the end. Her eyes crinkled and nose scrunched. I splashed some more water at her, “Austin, my hair’s all wet now!” Carly laughed louder and splashed water back.

We both laughed loudly before she disappeared under the water. “Babe?” I called out, looking around, I couldn’t see her. As well, I went underwater only to be faced by Carly. I smiled and leaned in, kissing her softly, just. The feeling when she smiled in the kiss was overwhelming, I’m so glad to be with Car. It was comfortable, I held her waist and left cheek as she ruffled my hair and tightly held the back of my neck. I slid my tongue across her bottom lip, her tongue met mine. Our kisses became sloppier, we were running out of breath.

She rose up, I followed her and as soon as I was out of the water and I gasped suddenly. Air, I needed air. “That was nice” Carly commented.

“Yeah …” I smiled looking down.

“What?” Feeling her fingers at the bottom of my chin, raising my head so we were face-to-face. The sunset reflection gleaming across her beautiful face, her sweet accent and gorgeous smile. Beyond what I call perfection, “You look like you’re about to eat me” I laughed softly at her sly comment. 

“I’m just so happy I with you, out of all the girls I’ve been with … They’re nothing compared to you. Your immature self, your loud laugh, everything. You’re just really cute”

Rolling her eyes her next action was punching me on the shoulder, “Shut up!”

“It’s like 50 degrees, why are you wearing a tank top and shorts?” 

I understood why exactly, she needed to stop feeling so insecure about herself. “You know why, I’ve got a million of those stupid marks and scars. I’m ugly and don’t deny it” Holding her head in a stiff posture with the palm of my hands I looked her right in the eye. Pushing away any small strands of her hair away, I focused back on her.

“You need to stop. When we said started dating, we promised each other to not be afraid to show who we are or what we look like underneath. Whether it’s waking up in the morning with the messiest afro you can get, not wearing makeup, whatever. One tiny scar that is hardly recognizable isn’t a million marks, it’s just one small thing. Stop over exaggerating and letting yourself down, I don’t care what anybody else says, you’re mine and only mine.” She sighed loudly and lay her hands on top of the pure salty water. 

“I know, and you’re right but I just can’t help it …”

“… I keep telling myself I’m not good enough but I’m happily with to a man who I thought I’d never meet, let alone dating 5 years later. I’m happy when I’m with you.” I smiled widely, knowing that I had finally gotten to her. Wrapping my arms around her waist I lifted her and spun around. She began laughing again. 

“How ‘bout we get out of here, go back to the cabin and continue everything back in the bedroom?”  I whispered in her ear. There was a long pause. I awaited for her response which she seemed to not be giving me. “But I- … Austin, I’m scared” The fear in her expression wasn’t something I expected, but it wasn’t a surprise.

Nodding my head I held her hands, “Whenever you’re ready. I don’t want to rush you.”

“I really want to, but I haven’t done it before…” I faked a smile, I’ve wanted her from the moment I looked her deep in the eyes and said ‘I love you', but if time is what she needed to gain some perspective, then I won’t get in the way.

“… Okay.” I looked up at her, “Okay what?” I asked. She held my hand and led me out of the water, she began picking up speed, if she went any faster then I would have to start jogging. Her shorts drenched and dripping from the water, the sand on my feet felt smooth but rough. The cabin wasn’t a short way from the beach, it was just off shore. As soon as we made it inside Carly pinned me against the wall, her face inches away from mine.