#4- Camping

"So are we camping out here all night?" you ask Austin as you’re swimming in the ocean with him and the crew. 

"No, we’re just going to have a bonfire on the sand," he replies. “It’s getting pretty late. Maybe we should light the fire now," he said getting out of the water. Zach and Tyler had gathered the wood earlier and now Alex and Robert were lighting it. 

Austin had a towel around him and said, “Babe, it’s getting cold. Come on over here." Then he wraps you up in his towel with him and kisses your forehead. 

"We should make smores," you say giddily. 

"Why not?" he chuckles. 

You two get the marshmallows, graham crackerrs, and chocolate. Austin stuck a marshmallow into the fire. When he pulls it out, it’s on fire. He puts it in front of your face and has you blow it out. He puts the chocolate on the graham cracker and smushes the marshmallow in between. He holds it out to you and you take a bite. 

"Mmm, it’s delicious," you say taking it from him. 

"Hey!" he says. 

You hold it out to him and he takes the whole thing into his mouth. 

"It is pretty good, but you taste better," he says before pressing his lips to yours. 

"You guys make me sick," Alex comments. 

"Yeah, get a room," Zach adds. 

You start blushing and Austin whispers, “Don’t worry about them." Then he continues kissing you.