What About Love

Your phone alarm went off. “What about love" set at your ringtone. You squealed with excitement. Normally you wouldn’t be happy waking up at five thirty in the morning but today was different. You were finally going to see your boyfriend, who was away on tour for a couple months with Taylor Swift. You were going to be able to hug him, hold him, and kiss him. You quickly got out of bed and went over to your dresser and picked out of black yoga pants. You took off your pajama shorts you had on and slipped the yoga pants on.

You went over to your closet and grabbed Austin’s teal with white strings jacket he left behind for you. You slipped it on, over your shirt and zipped it up. You hugged yourself, inhaling his scent that was left behind. Sure he was away for a while but the smell still stayed on it. You bent down and put on your favorite pair of uggs. You went to your bathroom and touched up your makeup and put your hair in a perfectly rounded bun. You grabbed your phone from the bed side table and ran downstairs. Mama stayed over because you two wanted to go together to see him come home. She was waiting downstairs. “Ready to go?" Mama said smiling. You shook your head frantically and she chuckled. You both left in Mama’s red Mustang. Your heart skipped a beat each time. Your phone vibrated from your pocket.

You slipped it out and saw it was a text from Austin. “Couple more minutes till I see your beautiful face.<3" You smiled and replied instantly. “Can’t wait to kiss those lips!" You locked you phone and slipped it back into your pocket. Your heart race began to speed up, once Mama would pass an exit. You were never so nervous as you are now. A couple more exit’s Mama hopped off the highway and minutes later parked her car in the airport parking lot. Once the doors unlocked you unhooked your seat belt and dashed out the car door to the airport doors.

After going through security you were finally inside. You took a seat a waited for the lady to announce Flight 11 from Boston has landed. Mama took a seat next to you and started tweeting crazily. You kept fidgeting in your seat, shaking your legs, and pacing up and down. You heard the speaker click on and your head shot up. “Flight 11 from Boston, is now at it’s arrive and will be coming out from gate 3." and it clicked off. You ran off looking for and after pushing past busy workers, people being reunited, and people waiting to leave you finally found the gate. You paced around as people started swarming out of the airplane.

There he his.

His perfect brown hair, his amazing hazel, and beautiful face. You felt a tear slip from your cheek. He looked around trying to find you. Once he did he dropped everything and ran towards you. You did the same. You jumped into his arms and wrapped your legs around his torso. He put his hands on your thighs to support your weight. He twirled you around and then he put you back down. Flashes were going of like crazy. You cupped his face and smashed your lips on his. He returned the favor. You both slowly pulled away and he now cupped your face, wiping away your tears. “I missed you so much baby." “I missed you to Austy." You both held hands, interlocking fingers, and went to grab his stuff. You guys got into the car and headed home. He put his arm around up and held you close to him. “You look absolutely amazingly beautiful." You giggled and kissed his cheek. “I love you Austin." “I love you too." You guys spent the whole day together and articles were everywhere about your guys being reunited with pictures of you two holding hands, kissing, and hugging. Of course there were some hate about it but you didn’t care. You had your whole world back in your arms and thats all that matter.