Part 21

Three days, all I had to do was wait three more days until the party where it would be made to the public that Takashi and I were going to get married. I was so excited and nervous at the same time. After that man tried to attack me in the court room I had given my statement to the judge and jury. They all looked horrified when I told them what he had done to me. I think the prosecutor as well as the defense attorney didn't realize just how bad his crimes before his escape had been. The day I went back to school I was questioned by several of the boys about if I was seeing someone and the girls asked me about my brothers blushes on their faces. It was a little embarrassing. "Hey Kiku our mom said we were going to a party at your house in three days. Any idea on what it is all about?" Hikaru asks as he sits next to me, Kaoru sitting on the other side. "It's a party. Father didn't exactly tell me what it was about but he did ask your mom to make me a dress. I think she said yes. I'm supposed to go try it on today after school." I say and they give each other a wicked looking smile. "You can ride home with us. You could help us with homework once your done." Kaoru says giving me a wide smile and I give a small sigh. "Sure I guess I can help you with homework." I say and they leave me alone, talking to Haruhi over different things. At lunch I sit with Mori who looked a little uneasy making me worry a little. "Mori are you ok?" I ask and he looks down at me before smiling softly at me. "I'm fine. Just a little uneasy. Another girl confessed to me today." Mori says and I frown a little at his words. It was just Mori, Honey and I having lunch together today. The others were off doing their own thing. "Ohhh, I see." I say as I look away from him and he sighs softly before reaching over and placing a hand on mine making me look over at him again.

"I turned her down like all the others. No need to look so sad." Mori says and I nod before I go back to eating. "Takashi is uneasy because Tama-chan was asking your brother about the party in a few days when Kyo-chan was talking to us about something else." Honey says before he to frowns a little. I had no idea what he was talking to Mori about but whatever it was must have made Mori worry. "I see, the twins were asking me questions about it this morning as well." I say and Mori gives a sigh as he relaxes a little. "See Takashi she was asked questions to." Honey says and Mori nods before we go quiet as we eat the rest of our lunch together. Like most days once lunch was over Mori walks me to my class, his arm in my grip and he gently pats the top of my hand. "Something is on your mind. Want to talk about it?" I ask as I look up at him and he gives a small sigh before nodding his head slowly. "Let's talk later." He says before giving a sigh. "If that is what you want to do Mori." I say then looking away from him to the ground. "Thank you Kiku." Mori says and I glance up at him to see the soft smile on his lips before letting me go now that we were in front of my classroom.

After classes were over I walk to the club room with the twins and Haruhi. "I heard you were going to be having a party. I hope you have fun." Haruhi says and I give a soft sigh. I wanted to have Haruhi there but father wouldn't let me do so, I was going to talk to Mori about us telling Haruhi the day of the party. "Thank you. I really wanted you to come but father was in charge of the guest list." I say pouting a little making her laugh lightly before she rest takes my hand in hers. "It's alright Kiku I don't mind. Just have fun." She says and we go quiet and keep walking the rest of the way to the club room. The twins had been very quite as we walked, almost as if they were trying to figure out what the point of the party was. Then again father had invited a lot of people to the party, important people he had contracts with and such. "You know that party your having at your house in three days Kyoya, my father isn't going to be able to come." Tamaki says as we walk into the room and that only makes my brother give a small sigh before shaking his head a little. "Its fine Tamaki." Kyoya says before he looks over at me and walks over. 'This isn't good.' I think as he stops in front of me before looking into my eyes. "Kiku once club is over you are going to be going shopping with the twins and I. It would appear that father asked their mother to get everything ready for you in regards to the party." Kyoya says making the twins smile widely at me.