Part 4

I loved the book Mori had given to me. I don't know how he even knew that I wanted this book so badly. Almost every day Mori would sit me on his lap before reading a story or two out of the book he had given me. I really liked Mori and it was getting harder and harder to hide my feelings from myself.  I think I was doing a good job of hiding it from everyone else. Today I decided to spend today after school in the library. Truth was the book was running out of stories and I really didn't want to give up the hour that I got to have alone with Mori where he would read to me. I just didn't want it to end so I was putting off going to the club room for as long as I could. I was walking around looking for something good to read, I settle on Pride and Prejudice in English. Once I had the book in my hands I walk off to a comfortable looking chair and sit down before I start to read. I sigh softly when I open the book before I start to read. I was enjoying reading until the library got a little to loud for me to enjoy reading here so I check out the book before walking in the direction of the club thinking it might be a little quieter that for me to read. 'Not really but maybe Mori will read this book with me.' I think before I blush a little at the thought of Mori agreeing to read this book with me.

I really didn't want to take up to much of Mori's time at all. Maybe big brother would read this with me, after all dad was the one who said I should read it. I walk into the club room hearing a loud commotion going on. No one in the club had noticed me just yet so I walk silently over to where my brother was. "Kiku what do you have there?" Kyoya asks when he looks up at me. I was hugging the book to my chest as if it was a shield. "A book. I was hoping you would read it with me if you have some free time." I say in a shy tone making my brother chuckle a little. "Give me a few minutes to deal with some club things then I will read with you." He says before motioning over to a chair that he wanted me to sit in. I make myself comfortable before watching the club. They were funny to watch and I could see they were all good friends to get along so well. "Time to play the which one's Hikaru game." The twins cheer making me frown a little as I watch them put on hats before shuffling themselves a little. 'So the point is to guess which twin is which?' I think as I watch them.

Tamaki starts in on a little rant of some kind and it made me feel a little uncomfortable to watch him. 'Why does Tamaki have a girl's dress in the first place? Don't tell me he's going to make me try that thing on?' I think as I watch him with it over Haruhi. When the door that was hidden until now opens and a man with a black robe on walks in I jump in my seat before rushing silently over to Honey and Mori. Mori glances at me then over at the man in black before picking me up and setting me in his lap gently holding me as I hide my face in his chest. After all that boy was really scary looking and I was worried about what would happen next. There was a scream and I whimper lightly only making Mori tighten his hold on me, it was gentle so I didn't have to worry about him hurting me to much.  I pull back a little to look around to see the twins sitting there looking board before they start talking about going over to Haruhi's house. I liked Haruhi a lot and it would love to get to know him a little better but I never thought of asking him about coming over at all. Maybe I should invite Haruhi over to work on homework after all we were in the same class.

The twins try to get Haruhi to play their game and she was able to tell which twin is which starting a fight between them. I didn't like fighting so I hide my face in Mori's chest once again and I feel him gently rub my back to make me feel better. Just another reason I was falling in love with him, I find a new one almost every day. I hear the twins yelling at each other and my heart beat starts to get faster, panic settling in on me and I was soon having a full on panic attack, gripping the front of Mori's jacket to keep me grounded. "Kyo-chan." Honey calls worry clear in his tone and I could hear him running away from Mori and myself. "It's ok Kiku." Mori mumbles as he rubs my back trying to get me to calm down but I just couldn't. I soon feel someone trying to pull me from Mori only making me tighten my hold on him. "Kiku let Mori go. I'm right here." Kyoya says and I let Mori go so my brother could hold me. I open my eyes to look around to see that the guest had been cleared out and it was only the club. But that didn't make me feel any better, the twins had been yelling at each other making me afraid they would yell at me. "Kiku look at me. Match my breathing." Kyoya says as he places my hand on his chest over his heart like every time I have a panic attack before placing his free hand over my heart. I try to match my breathing with him, but I can't get that to happen. I open my mouth to say something, anything but I couldn't and felt myself getting light headed. Kyoya curses under his breath before pulling me closer to himself so our chest were almost touching. "Kiku close your eyes and think about your garden. It's a nice sunny day with a light breeze." Kyoya starts, this attack must be really bad if he had to try this. I close my eyes and try to think of my garden that had roses and there was a cherry tree for me to read under. It was getting harder to breath and I pass out as Kyoya moves me closer to himself.