Part 3

It's been about two months since the health exams and about three since I started going to school with my brother. My birthday was coming up soon like with in a few days and I looked forward to spending the whole day alone with Kyoya, he promised to take me out somewhere special for my birthday. I still had panic attacks often but now more that just Kyoya could make me snap out of them. I only trusted Mori and my big brother to be there for me but I hadn't really told anyone that. I was starting to get feelings strong feelings for Mori and I really didn't want my big brother to know about it just yet. I walk to the club room and see them setting things up. "Can I help nii-chan?" I ask even though I needed to work on something in the library. I hated research papers. "No, I heard you have a paper so go work on it in the library." Kyoya says making me nod my head a little before I head off to the library. It was surprisingly hard to find a library that was quiet and to top it all off dad had a dinner party tonight that I wasn't allowed to go to. Only Kyoya, Akito and Yuuichi were allowed to go making me a little annoyed. After a while I finally find a quiet place to work. It was so boring doing all this work and I almost feel asleep doing it. I was packing up my things and getting ready to leave when I hear snipping coming from behind me. "I told you to stay away from him freak." A girl says and I run before she can get the scissors near me. I ran as fast as I could up to the club room and once there I look around wildly for my brother. I didn't see him around at all making me panic a little. "Nii-chan." I cry and he rushes over to me, people in the club looking at me in shock. "Nii-chan some girls tried to..." I start but he hushes me before gently patting the top of my head. "Your nii-chan will take care of it. Go have some tea and sweets with Mori." Kyoya says giving me a soft smile and I nod before doing as he asks.

Mori looks over at me when I walk over before gently patting the seat between himself and Honey so he would be sitting on my left, Honey my right. I take the seat offered earning glares from the girls talking with them. "Kyo-chan is a good big brother. He was really worried about you." Honey says as he offers me a plate that had some kind of cake on it. "Nii-chan is pretty great. He's always there when I need him." I say as I take the cake from Honey and the girls glares soften a little. "So Kyoya is your older brother?" One of them asks and I look over at them. "Yes. I asked Nii-chan to not say anything. I thought people would be afraid to make friends with me if they knew we were related. I guess I was wrong." I say as I look down at the cake and Mori sighs next to me before offering me some tea. I smile softly and take it from him as I set the cake in front of me then take a drink of the tea. "Thank you Mori-sempai." I say and he nods but a small frown formed on his face. Soon the girl from the library walks in and I stiffen a little before leaning closer to Mori feeling his arm wrap around my waist as if to protect me from whatever danger was about to befall me. Kyoya glances over at the girl then looks at me a silent question in his eyes. I give a small half nod and he nods back before standing and pulling the front of his jacket as if to straighten it out. Kyoya walks over to the girl who blushes madly when she sees him. "May I help you?" Kyoya asks catching the attention of all the host as well as the guest in the club. "I was just looking for my friend." The girl says as she looks around until her eyes land on me.

"There she is over there sitting with Mori-sempai and Honey-sempai." She says before taking a step in my direction, only causing Mori to tighten his hold on me and making my older brother take a step closer to the girl. "I didn't know you had made friends with my younger sister." Kyoya says and the moment he confirmed to everyone that I really was his little sister the girls start to talk among themselves with the exception of the girls sitting with Honey and Mori. "Your little sister?" The girl asks as she pulls on the sleeves of her dress a distressed look entering her eyes. "Kiku come over here please." Kyoya say as he motions me over to him. Mori picks me up and walks with me in his arms over to my brother's side making him glance over at us but he quickly turns his attention back to the girl in front of him who was looking at me with wide pleading eyes. "Kiku is this your friend?" Kyoya asks and I shake my head no. "No she's the girl who has been threatening to hurt me if I didn't stay away from you." I say and Kyoya frowns a little. "I see. If that's the case then your not welcome in the host club." Kyoya says before he glances over at Tamaki who walks over placing a hand on Kyoya's shoulder. "Kyoya's right you are banned from ever coming to any host club event from this day on." Tamaki says in a stern tone. I glance at Mori behind me who nods his head. "No one hurts a part of our club ever." Hikaru says as he walks over and stands behind my brother next to Tamaki. "Yeah and we will never let anyone hurt someone in our club." Kaoru says standing next to his brother.