Part 15

Mori called to tell me the club was coming over to get my brother, at some point today so I made sure his wallet and phone were in my purse that I told Mori not to let me forget. I was supposed to be going shopping with Haruhi today but she had already gone out so I asked if I could join them. Maybe if I was lucky I could meet up with Haruhi later. I didn't think much of what he said as I fall back asleep next to my brother. I had a nightmare the night before and ran to Kyoya's room so he let me sleep in his room. I snuggle closer to my brother who holds me tighter mumbling in his sleep that it was just a nightmare and to go back to sleep. I wake up to talking and almost screamed when I see the host in my brother's room. Tamaki looked a little shocked that I was sharing a bed with my brother. Kyoya glares at Tamaki before tightening his grip on me and mumbling in my ear that it was just a really bad nightmare. Some how they got me out of my brother's tight hold and into Mori's arms. Mori blushes a little as he looks down at me. I was only in a tank top and some pj pants. "I'ma go change." I yawn but curl up into Mori and start to fall back asleep. The nightmares had been really bad last night so I only slept for a few hours. "Takashi let nii-chan sleep. Don't let them change him to go anywhere." I say as I get out of his hold. I really wanted my brother to sleep in today after all he stayed up late with me due to my nightmares. Mori didn't say anything and I was still half asleep so I didn't wait for him to nod before I walk from my brother's room to my own to change.

I pull on jeans, a tank top under a cute long sleeve top that hung down on one shoulder before brushing my hair quickly. I wasn't normally a morning person as well but with the nightmares I had changed into one on some days. I pull on half boots before grabbing my purse and walking to my brother's room. When I get there I give them all a dead panned look seeing my brother was dressed but he was asleep. I was about to yell at them but thought better of it. I didn't want to wake nii-chan up and have him angry that I let the host club dress him up like this to take him out. When we got out to the car I rest my head on Mori's shoulder feeling really tired. "Hey Kiku do you normally sleep in the same bed as Kyoya?" The twins asks and I give a small sigh before shaking my head no. "Not normally. Only when I have nightmares which used to be every night. I've had them less since starting school but last night I had a really bad one so nii-chan stayed up late with me to help calm me down. Even then I only slept for about two hours." I say making Mori sigh softly. "Take a nap." Mori says before gently patting my head and I give a small sigh. "Maybe just a small one." I mumble softly before falling asleep. When I wake up Mori had me on his back and my purse was hitting my leg as he walked. "Where are we?" I ask before looking over the others then nearly screaming when I don't see my brother with us.

"Shopping in the commoners market." Tamaki says and I growl a little before reaching over and hitting him over the top of his head. "Moron where is my nii-chan? You didn't leave him in the car did you? I have his cell phone and wallet. Moron, moron, moron." I say. Every time I said the word moron I hit Tamaki making him pout a little. "Kiku enough. I'll help you keep an eye out for him." Mori says and I calm down a little before resting my chin on the top of his head. I liked the view from up here but now Mori can't see the super cute clothes I picked out for going out with him. "Fine." I say reluctantly before we go walking around. I was looking everywhere for my brother, I felt worry and panic building in my chest the longer he wasn't with me. Had this been a date with Mori or even my planned shopping trip with Haruhi I wouldn't be have this panicked feeling building in my chest. Mori gently pats my leg and I calm down a little. We somehow end up in a pet shop and Mori sets me on the ground but he keeps an arm around me as we walk. It was as if he was trying to keep me from getting hurt and I was so glad for that. I wasn't doing to well with people bumping into me. "Mitsukuni stay with Tamaki, Hiakru and Kaoru. I'm going to take Kiku to get something to eat. She hasn't eaten yet." Mori says before leading me out of the shop not even waiting for an answer from Honey. "We could have stayed with them." I say and he shakes his head a little. "You need to eat." He says before leading me to a place that has food. It wasn't what he might be used to eating but I didn't mind fast food, when I was taken I had it often and at first it made me really sick. "How about we go over there to that place?" I ask as I point at someplace I knew he would like.