part 5

it was after training on tuesday, the boys training had been extending so had ours. i turned my shower off wrapped my towel around my self, picked up my clothes and walked out ready to face a dozen testosterone filled teen age boys.

" cover yourselves" i called walking into the steamy changing room, a strong sent of deodorant filled my nose, as i got use to it it was quite enjoyable. 

"alright bec" called logan from around the corner.

"yep fab" i said stepping over the countless bits of clothing left a stray on the floor.

"hey babe" said jake as he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him as he lent against the lockers.

"how about i take you too logans party of friday" he said biting his lip, i blushed.

"yeah, sure sounds sweet" i said placing my hands of his bear chest, i could feel his toned abs.

" OK, beautiful, i'll pick you up at nine" i smiled and nodded,looking up at his bright blue eyes staring down at me ,he kissed me on the cheek then let go of my waist.

"OHHH AND HE'S IN THERE" one of the guys shouted 

"DAMMNN"

"lucky dude" shouted another.

"jake cover your pride and glory we get that you like her there is no need to show it off" i blushed ruby red and turned the corner into the girls locker room. i changed, rachel and lilly were waiting at the car for me, i picked up my bag and headed to the car, they were both talking to logan, jake and sean.

"finally she arrives" shouted sean. i laughed and gave them all a hug.

"well we better get going, good talking to you boys" rachel said getting into her car.

"by beautiful" jake called as i got into the back seat. lilly shut the car door and here and rachel both let out a very high pitched 'eeeeeep'. there was a beep from the boys as the waved and drove off.

"what?"i said then both staring wide eyed at me.

"you and....JAKE, he is a total hottie, im so jealous of you OMG he totally perf" said lilly.

"he's like neck and neck with clark for the schools hottest guy and you've already landed clark, talking of him does he know?" said rachel 

"well you know me, always have to have the best" i winked " and i don't know he was in the locker room so he must have heard"

"haha,i'd talk to him about it if i were you" said rachel

"i don't see why he would have a problem with it"  i said 

"yeah, your right after all he is dating amy" rachel blurted out, as soon as she said it she smacked her hands over her mouth. nathan hadn't told me he had a girl friend, well i suppose it had never come up. i raised my eye brow at her.

"he still hasn't told you has he" she said 

"no, but don't worry i don't think we was going to anyways, how long have they been dating" i asked 

"about two weeks, he said he was going to tell you, im so sorry" 

"don't worry it's fine" i said and smiled and she started the engine and we drove back to her house.

****

after a night of gossiping, mainly about jake and his abbs, we woke up an hour before we usually did to made sure we had every thing, i packed my bag with everything i needed and then rachel curled my hair and then pinned two bit of curls at the back of my hair and tied it with a ribbon. she did hers in a high pony tail while lilly did the same. we all got changed and had breakfast, by the time we had all done our full make up for the comp it was time to leave, we were all super skied. we all got in the car and drove too school, we were meeting every one by the locker rooms. Mr chase and Mrs law where there with the rest of the team and the football team, this year they insisted that your brought your football team with you, i think it was to gain publicity or something along the lines of that. they checked we were all there, then we all loaded onto the bus, the bus had light blue leather seats and lots of leg room.

"they really pulled out all the stops this year didn't they" said molly as we all found seats. i sat next to brad the third seat from the back, jake and ben sat opposite, rachel and lilly sat behind and logan and molly sat in front. the bus engine started with a jolt and we were off.

"whoop cheer" shouted jake in a girly voice making us all laugh.

" was that jake?" laura shouted from the other end of the bus.

"yep, doesn't he scrub up well" brad replied, laura laughed in reply. we had brad and jake singing cody simpson all the way there, it was very amusing seeing as they tried to harmonise but it didn't work, they got us all singing on  a couple of songs, they even got Sir singing on one what was close to a miracle is there ever was one. we pulled up and there were already a good fifty buses there. we all got off the bus and headed into the center, it was a lovely sunny day, i was hoping they would let us practice of the big fields in front of the center. we registered and they told us the comps would be staring at one, we had the hole of the morning to practice, they also set they would get up some football games for they boys if they wanted to what the boys seamed skied to do. we dropped our bags of at out place, then headed out side to practice, we walked as far as we could down the field and found a spot to practice. sky put her phone on the speaker that we had and pressed play, it was the first tie that the boys had seen the routine, we started and it was really fun, i enjoyed it all, all the lifts and the tricks, i just hope we did a good job. we ended and the music stopped. the boys all clapped. 

"that was amazing" said logan. we all smiled, we practiced again 4 times and then we all went to explore. i went with rachel and laura. we were gonna meet the boys back there in an hour before they had their game, i did know what school they were playing. we walked off up there field, getting evil looks of most of the girls, last year we won and the year before that, well we had won for the past four years, they all knew who we were and hated us. 

"jezz if looks could kill" laura said 

"we'd be dead 100 times over" i replied, we continued up the field, there were groups of girls and their football teams every where although no one interacted with each other. there was a wolf whistle from behind us. we all span around there was a group of guys from william high standing there.

"dammnn gurl" the one that whistled said, and he whistled again.

"we arn't dogs you know" i said, an 'oooooohhhhhh' came from the rest of the boys and i span around and begain to walk off.

"i like them mouthy " he said grabbing my waist. i pushed his chest as hard as i could, it had no effect it just made his grip tighter.

"leave me alone"

"ummm in not to sure if i can do that" he said placing one hand on my but.

"your vile" i said as his kissed my jaw. "seriously, GET OF ME" i shouted, squirming, trying to wriggle out of his grasp.

"dude i'd let go if i were you" one of his mates said 

"and why would i do that" he said and looked up, he gulped heavily and let go, i span around, jake was standing there not looking too happy.

"you OK babe" he said placing one hand under my chin,kissing my cheek. i nodded and he placed a arm around my shoulders.

"jake" the same guy said as he stepped back into the gang of boys.

"luke" he said in disgust.

"this is your girl then" he nodded."sorry dude i didn't know, were all good right"

"have a little more respect next time, well sort this out of the field later" said jake, luke look horrified and walked off. 

"im sorry about him, i hope your ok" he said 

"yeah, im fine" i smiled up at him. jake told me that luke was in the team that they beat in the final last year, he said that they had beaten their team pretty good last year and half of their players including luke were pretty beaten up last time they played each other, since then luke's team had got out of all the games they were meant to have played them. after he has explained all of this and more it was 9:30 and they were meant to be playing william high, lukes school. the boys went off to get changed. it was a lovely day, the sun was shining already and it was warming up pretty quickly, there was no wind or cloud's. perfect beach condition. we all piled into the bleachers ready to watch the boys play.