Chapter 15: Billboard Music Awards

Mia's POV:

Justin is nominated tonight for the Milestone Award and a few others. Even better, he's performing "Take You". That's one of my favorites. We're in Vegas. It's amazing here. I'm in my hotel room. Justin just texted me.

Justin: babe, u ready

Me: yea meet u in the lobby

I take the elevator down to the lobby. I stop. I see Selena. Oh crap! I hide in a corner. She goes into the elevator and down to the lobby, too. I really don't wanna see here. She made me mad. I go in the elevator and head for the lobby.

Justin's POV:

I'm waiting for Mia. I'm suppose to meet her in the lobby. The elevator doors open. But, instead I see Selena. Oh crap! I'm not ready to see my ex yet! We make eye contact, and she smiles at me. I have a blank face. She heads for the door. I now have a confused and worried face. Mia comes out the elevator. I hug and kiss her. She sees my face. " You saw Selena, too" " Yeah," I reply. " We can't worry about her. I'm not gonna let her ruin my first awards date with you," I say. I smile, too. Mia hugs me. We both head for the car.

* 30 MINUTES LATER*

We're at the awards show. Everyone takes pictures of us. " Hey Justin. You're girlfriend beautiful," a papparazzi says. I kiss Mia's cheek. They love it. They take pictures and Mia just smiles at the fact I'm kissing her in public. I'm not afraid to say anything about my girlfriend. I love her. She's mine and I'm claiming her. SHE'S MINE! And I wanna be with her forever. 

Mia's POV:

We're in our seats. Justin just won an award. I'm so happy. Now, he's gonna perform " Take You" now. Justin comes out. He starts singing:

I can take you out. I can take you home. I can take you home. Where you wanna go.

I start dancing and singing along. Justin smiles and laughs at me. I'm the world's worst dance, but Justin thinks it's cute. He tells me all the time. Justin notices me again and points at me while smiling.

* 10 MINUTES LATER*

Justin comes back. " You did amazing," I say. " Thanks. I saw you dancing. It was adorable," he tells me. 

* END OF SHOW*

Justin won the Milestone Award. I'm so proud of him. But, people were booing him. It wasn't very nice. But, I cheered him up. We're backstage now. I stay with Alfredo. Justin walks through the crowd and sees his friends. Selena walks up to him. She talks to him and kisses him on the cheek. It's weird, but I'm not mad at her. Her and Justin had a good relationship. Justin motions me over. I walk over there. " Listen. I'm sorry about everything. I didn't mean those horrible things I said. You're beautiful and perfect. And Justin really loves you," she explains. " It's okay. I forgive you. Breakups and hard. Trust me. I know," I say. She hugs me. I actually do forgive her. She walks away. I smile. Justin hugs me and passionately kisses me. " I love you," he says. " I love you, too Justin," I reply. "Hey lovebirds! You ready to go?," Alfredo asks. " Yeah," Justin tells him. We head for the car. I had a fun time. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

What did u think? Comment below! Hope u liked it!