Chapter 14: Miami Heat

* THIS IS WHEN THE BELIEVE TOUR ENDS FOR THE 1ST LEG*

Justin's POV:

I'm with Mia. We're both cuddling on my couch watching basketball. " Justin. I love you. But, this has got to be one of the most boring things I have ever seen in my life," Mia tells me. " Babe. I love basketball. I was actually thinking about taking you to a Miami Heat game," I explained to her. She jumps up fast. Mia thinks that basketball is boring until it comes to the Miami Heat. She loves them. "Really?," she asked me. I smiled and tried to ignore her. She hates when I do that. But, I love teasing her. " Justin, really?," she asks again. I'm ignoring her, but smiling. " JUSTIN!," she shouts while laughing. I smile again. " What?," I ask her, pretending like I don't know what's going on. " Were you really thinking about taking me to a Miami Heat game?," she asks for the third time. " Yes," I finally answer. " Did you wanna go?," I ask her. " Of course I do! I love the Miami Heat! When are we going?" " Tomorrow," I tell her. She hugs me really tight. " I love you!," she says. " I love you, too!," I say back.

Mia's POV:

Justin's taking me to a Miami Heat game!! It's at the Staples Center! It's between the Lakers and the Heat. Oh my GOD! I can't wait until tomorrow night!

* TOMORROW NIGHT BEFORE THE GAME*

Justin just texted me.

Justin: hey babe. im on my way. i'll be there in 10 mins.

Me: k. c u when u get here

I'm wearing the cutest outfit. I'm wearing a Miami Heat hat that's black and white, my black and white nikes and a regular white shirt. It's cute. Justin just pulled in the driveway. I walked towards him. His jaw drops. " What?," I ask. " You just look amazing. You look beautiful. You always do," he complements me. I blush and smile. " Thanks," I reply. Justin grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer to him. He smiles at me. He kisses me passionately like we didn't just see each other yesterday. " I missed you," he tells me. I laugh. " Justin, we just saw each other yesterday," I told him. " I know. But, I miss you every second you're not with me," he tells me. " AWWW!," I say. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him again. That was so sweet! He walks me over to the car door. He opens it for me and I get in. Then, he pulls out my driveway and head for the Staples Center. "There's one more thing I forgot to mention about the game. I arranged for us to shoot hoops before. That's why we're leaving kinda early," he tells me. I went blank. " Are you kidding me! Justin, I love you!," I shout. " I love you, too," he replies. 

* 20 MINUTES LATER* 

We're at the Staples Center. We get in the arena and start shooting hoops. Justin's really good! He's such a show-off! That's why I love him! I make like five baskets in a row! " Oh my god. Mia, you're amazing!," Justin yells. I smile. " Yeah, she is," a voice says. I turn around. It's LEBRON JAMES!! HE'S MY FAVORITE!! My jaw drops! " Hey, you must be Mia. Justin talks about you all the time," Lebron says. " C'mon bro. You just embarressed me. You weren't supposed to say that," Justin  says. Lebron laughs. I gotta go, but it was nice meeting you Mia. " You, too," I say while smiling. Lebron goes to the locker room. I smile at Justin. 

* 2 HOURS LATER*

The Heat is winning. Me and Justin are sitting courtside. It's the best. Cameras are in my face, though. Then, there was a intermission. The KISSING CAM! I know where this is going. Ten couples are shown kissing. Then, it's me and Justin. I look at him. He immeadiately comes closer to me and presses his lips against mine. We both smile. This is the first time he kisses me in public. He didn't hestitate or anything. 

* 1 1/2 HOURS LATER*

The game was amazing. Justin pulls in my driveway and walks me to the door. He smiles at me. He hugs me and twirls me around. " Did you have fun?," he asks. I nod and say," The best time." I laugh. I kiss him goodnight. " I'll see you later," I say. " Bye babe," Justin says. " Bye, wait Justin," I call quickly. He turns around and I hug him. " What was that for?," he asks. " For being an amazing boyfriend," I tell him. " I really have to go now. Bye," I say. " Bye," Justin says back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do u think! hope u liked it! Chapter 15 coming later!