Chapter 2: Meeting JBiebz

Mia's POV:

We pulled in the driveway. "This house is huge!" I shout. "Well, what do you except. It's a celebrities party" my mom tells me. We walked through the door.

Everyone was dancing, greeting eachother and just having a fun time. Everyone looked like normal people. But, they weren't. The people doing this were Jaden Smith, Sean Kingston, Lil Twist, Pattie (Justin Bieber's mom), Jeremy (JBiebz dad), Jazzy and Jaxon and like 1000 other people.

Okay. I usually don't do this, but now I'm freaking out.

"Mia!" my dad shouts while hugging me tightly.

"I want you to meet someone" he tells me. He guided me through the crowd. Next thing I know I see Justin Bieber.

Oh my gosh. It's Justin Bieber. Am I really freaking out?! I never freak out. Now, I'm all nervous, happy and excited to meet him.

Well, that's a weird feeling.

"Justin. I would like you to meet my daughter, Mia" Dad says while introducing me. "Hi" I say with a smile. " Hi. I'm Justin. You probably know who I am" Justin replies.

"Of course I do. You're Justin Bieber" I told him. Justin looked down and smiled. "Well, I'll leave you two at it" Dad said. Then, he disappeared into the crowd.

Justin's POV:

Mia's really beautiful, and my first impression of her is that she's very polite.

Her eyes are chocolate brown. I'm getting lost in them already. Mia looks down, making me aware that I'm making her blush.

"So... Where are you from?" I ask her, trying to start a conversation. "I'm from Calabasas. My mom's an author, and my dad's just dad. She laughs.

"So, what do you have planned now that you're done with the tour?" she asks me.

"I'm working on my new album. It's called Believe. It's an amazing album".

Wow. She's really comfortable to talk to. I never met a girl like that, and she's beautiful.

Oh wait! I have a girlfriend: Selena. I can't be too comfortable around her. Maybe I should back off a little. I don't want her to get the wrong impression that I caould be a potential boyfriend for her.

Wait! What am I thinking? I just met her like 5 minutes ago and I'm already having these thoughts. I'm just talking to her. It's not like we're dating.

I think too much.

"Your dad is the best. He's like a uncle to me".

I look around and see it's getting more crowded.

"Hey, you wanna sit over there and talk?, it's getting crowded over here".

"Sure" Mia replys.

Mia's POV:

Justin's cute. At first, I couldn't tell if he was real or not. I'm a huge belieber, so seeing him seemed unreal.

We both sit down on the couch and talk.

* 3 HOURS LATER*

"Mia, it's time to go" my mom shouts. "Aww, already? I was really having a good time. It was nice meeting you" I tell Justin.

I got up and head for the door, but my arm was grabbed gently. It was Justin.

"Wait, before you go, let's exchange phone numbers. I'd love to be friends with you" Justin says.

I start to blush and try to hide my smile, but it was too late. We exchanged phone numbers quickly and I head for the door.

"Bye Justin".

"Bye Mia" he replied with a smile.