Chapter 11: Happy New Year

NOTE: In this chapter, Selena sounds like the bad guy. Don't think that I hate Selena. I respect her! I'm not a big fan, but I think she pretty and she's a good actress. THANK YOU! :D

* FEW MONTHS AFTER CHAPTER 10*

Justin's POV: 

Tomorrow's New Year Eve. I just got back from a vacation. Selena wanted to test our relationship. We were fighting the whole entire time! She kept bringing up that I'm annoying and I don't pay enough attention to her. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I rented out the Staples Center for her! I took her to the movies, out to dinners, to parties, and I was there for her through thick and thin. I'm done with her. I broke up with her before we both left. I'm single. I like that. But, I wanna be with Mia. Tomorrow night I'm performing on Rockin' New Year's Eve in Hollywood. I can't wait. I'm on my way to my house to drop off my bags, then I'm gonna be Mia. I miss her.

Mia's POV:

Tomorrow's New Year's Eve. Justin wants me to come to Rockin' New Year's Eve with him, and I'm going. I hear the doorbell rang. I open the door. It's Selena. " Oh, hey Selena," I say in a confused voice. " Listen. I'm not here for anyone else. I'm here for you. Me and Justin broke up because of you! He was so focused on you! NOT ME!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!! YOU RUINED MY LOVE LIFE! DON"T THINK THAT JUSTIN WILL COME RUNNING TO YOU BECAUSE HE'S SINGLE! HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU! YOU'RE UGLY AND YOU'RE PATHETIC! AND NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU!" Selena storms off. I close and door. I shocked. But, even more I'm upset. Is it really my fault that they broke up? Tears start streaming down my face. 

* 10 MINUTES LATER* 

I hear the doorbell ring again. I open the door. It's Justin. " Hey best friend," he says. He sees my eyes are red. Let's face it. It looks like I've been crying for days. " Hey, are you okay? What happened?," he asks me. I try to shut the door in his face, but I'm interrupted by his voice. " Wait Mia!," Justin shouts. I turn my head to the right. I can't even look at him. I'm kinda mad. I invite him inside and sit on the couch with my arms crossed against my chest. " Selena came here about ten minutes ago. She said you two broke up and it's all my fault," I explained. " Mia. Don't worry about her. She's just mad because I broke up with her. She's said I was annoying and she picked a fight with me for every little thing. Then, she said that I didn't pay enough attention to her when I payed more than enough," he explains to me. " Is that true?," I ask, " Of course it is. I would never lie to you," he told me. I stand up and look down. Justin walks toward me and takes my hands. " I promise," he says. He face comes closer to me. He rest his forehead on mine. He smiles. I like how we're close. I love him.

* THE NEXT DAY*

Justin's POV:

I can't believe that Selena did that. I really don't want to talk to her again. I'm in Hollywod with Mia and my crew. I'm performing on Rockin' New Year's Eve. Fergie announces me and I perform the acoustic version of " Boyfriend" with Dan. When I'm done, I look to the right. Mia's backstage. I wink at her and smile.

* 2 HOURS LATER*

Mia's POV:

It's 11:59 p.m. It's thirty seconds until midnight. Everyone's finding a partner to kiss for good luck. I wish I could kiss Justin. Now it's fifteen seconds. I look around. Justin walks towards me. He smiles at me. He comes closer to me and grabs me by the waist. I put my arms around his neck. He's going to kiss me! Five seconds until midnight! " FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE, HAPPY NEW YEAR!," everyone shouts. Everyone cheers. Justin kisses me passionately.  He smiles and hugs me. I hug him back. He stares into my eyes and kisses me again. I smile really hard. " HAPPY NEW YEAR," Justin says. " HAPPY NEW YEAR," I reply.