Chapter 4: The Phone Destroyer

** Friends (Cough Em cough) who know me in real life, pls don't read this chapter- or any further chapters. This'll be start of making our friendship much awkward. Thanks. ILYSM**

____________________________________________________________________________________

I whirled around, my legs taking large strides in the direction of Elliot's car. A surprised shout left my mouth when my backpack halted me mid-stride, my legs kicking up in the air and my body swaying dangerously parallel to the ground.

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist, twisting me around and pulling me into a hard chest. "That was not a smart move, sweetheart."

I grunted, fighting against his grip. "Let go of me you stupid dumb brainless moron." A group of students surrounded us, their mouths falling open.

"Aw, don't be like that babe." He drawled, and I can almost feel his smirk boring down on me.

I scowled. "Don't call me that."

"Why not, babe?" My scowl deepened.

"Shut up and let me go."

"Nope." He swung me up, catching my legs in another arm, and carried me bridal styled to the car.

"She said to let her go mate." Came Elliot's voice.

Caine's body vibrated as he emitted a deep growl. "Shut the hell up, pup." He said, clenching his fist besides him.

"Or what?" Elliot crossed his arms. Caine closed his eyes for a moment, before opening them and taking a menacing step forward.

"Or I will rip you into tiny little shreds, then doing the same to the rest of your family, and everyone you've ever known." Caine hissed. I could feel that this time, his threat was not empty. Elliot paled slightly. His family is the most important thing to him.

"It's fine Eli. I can handle it." I sighed. Elliot looked at me surprised. "I'll text you." I waved him off. "Put me down. I can walk on my own." I turned to Caine, who is now ignoring me. He walked over to the car, pulling open the passenger side door, before disposing me onto the leather seats. He closed the door, walking around the car and waving the student body away, including Elliot who pulled away in his car. A girl, I recognized her as Monet, the biggest self proclaimed fashionista - rich princess, when in fact she looks like a fifty year old cougar with her 'fashion must' fur coat- sauntered up to Caine. The two exchanged words, before doing what appeared like exchanging numbers. I dug my fingers into my palm. He is such a hypocritical whôre. Rolling my eyes, I opened the car door, and shouldered my school bag.

Caine shot me a glare, and walked over, apparently finished with his conversation with daddy's-princess-Monet. "Get back in."

"No." I side stepped him. "Go and talk to Monet you fûcktard." His hands gripped my hips tightly.

"Don't swear, princess." He growled, his eyes flashing.

"Don't call me a princess then, dixkhead." I glared up at him. A muscle on his jaw twitched.

"You really are pushing it sweetheart."

"Don't tell me what to do you motherfuc-" A pair of lips covered mine, cutting me off. I recoiled back, thinking he was trying to head-butt me. But one of his hands came up behind my head, slanting our faces to deepen the kiss. Catching me by surprise, my lips parted and Caine's tongue dipped in. Suddenly, I found my back meeting a leather back seat and Caine broke off the kiss, stepping back, smirking. I breathed hard, realization of what had happened is only now settling in. Caine's smirk widened, closing the door and jogging to the other side, getting in too.