In Which She Learns the Truth

In which she learns the Truth
**********************************************************************
Sometimes there are moments that life turn things in a way that everything fits in place... not this time and specially that is so not my case... My first day as a College prep was fine, nothing really ran out of place, my night at the club was perfect but why, why good things have to end so quickly?

I shouldn't have entered the house that moment...

I shouldn't have walked by the kitchen hall that second...

And I wished with all of my might that I had problems in my hearing buds that slight minute I heard those words coming from my stepdad's mouth...

SoI turned around from my froze up state, walked upstairs as silently as possible and closed the door cautiously... Nope, I slammed the door actually..., can't blame me from trying and jumped into my bed, reaching in for my fluffy comfy pillow and screamed into it... Hard...

Now that all the dramatic nonsense have been remembered and I am sitting here looking completely about to die for my bed and hair out and wild, I stared at my mother and step father, but to hell with that, Let's turn back time and make my memories a bit more enjoyable..., not?

Hmmm, you really don't want to see me raging, is bad and yes is a threat... Insert sweetest smile ever... Not.

7am in the morning that same day...

I woke up with the light of the sun entering my window, a smile of joy adorning my lips, the birds chirped melodically and the air smelt like lavender.... This first day of College year was going to be amazing...

If it wasn't for the fact that screamo blasted in my alarm speakers and the snicker of my step dad went from small to a hyena's laughter, I was so tempted to laugh with him but I stooped and gasped, the son of a..., the walk in closet glass in front of my bed were what tuned in my little black monster inside... He scribbled in my face with sharpie!

"Mitchell!!! You are going to pay!!!" I hollered and tried to get off bed, I lost my footing and landed in the floor face first, I yelp from the pain...

"The hell..." Now that was going to leave a bruising, gritting my teeth, I used my hands for support to raise myself off the floor, as I glared and looked up, the flash of his iPhone 5s blinded my eyes for a second, Oh that did it!

"This one is priceless!" He started to laugh harder and grip his side while slowly walking backward from my bedroom...

"Stop it right there!" I screamed and stood up, as Mitchell dissapeared from the door frame..., the nerves...

"Janielle, Love, this one is better than the ones I took before..."

Oh shit, no no, not my mother! I ran quickly outside my room and slide step toward the stairs, my stepdad reached the kitchen entrance and I slide down the handle of the stairs and jumped out just in time to grab onto my step dad and the most loud snort resounded in the kitchen, we both froze and looked up, my mother was suppressing her laughter with her hands as much as she could, eyes watering as she looked at me, oh crap..., my step dad smugly smirked, I just sneered at him.
"I hate you..."

He grin widely and I just glare, trying to hold the urge to choke him with my own hands to death...

"But is worth the hate, don't you think, love?"
He asks my mother and she just laughed harder..., I rolled my eyes and snorted.
"Oh haha, it's not like I had these back then..."

I sarcastically retort and turn around quickly walking to my room; living with these two was a major pain in the arse..., every first day of a new school semester they made some kind of a pact to somehow, whenever they woke me up, they did some kinds of a bad crazy prank since 4th grade, yeah that long of a tradition.