In Which He Shows a Hidden Side

Unbelievable...

I groan, looking at my phone for the hundreth time these past three days...

Who would have imagined...

Me, caring...?

Hah! what a joke... I tousle my raven dark wavy hair and let out a strangled chuckle...

I don't believe it myself...

I look around her room, the small breeze that fluttered inside was caressing the light mauve curtains about, the light peach walls weren't giving out their calming hue instead, darkened by the gray clouds it gave a gloomy blair... her bed sheets were as they were the moment she left... Made, kept and the faint smell of her perfume lingered...

"Where the hell are you?..."

I ask to no one, glaring at my phone once more, a single text sending my cold blood fueled in rage...

It was a picture of Angela, binded by ropes in a chair and bloodied.

3 days ago... that same morning.

Bliss.... an exquisite soft bliss I felt as a small but soft and firm body layed in my arms, I couldn't agree with myself that no one I've been with have made me feel so at ease and right... as if I've been with lots of women... nah but you can't deny I'm just a very charming irresistible man...

A low groan escape my lips as my hand traveled down such a feminine sculptured back, and hell I wasn't ready to wake up because I somehow felt her tense up... who was she though?

In the mist of trying to remember what happened, my traitor of a body zoomed out to sleep, leaving me with unanswered questions lingering...

But the moment I heard a car start up in the garage, my body jerk with a start images of yesterday fiercely re appearing in my concious mind, next thing I knew I was running out of the room and toward the hallway and into the kitchen, it was too late though... Angela was long gone...

"Shit!..." The curse fitted perfectly as I close my eyes in annoyance brushing the tread of my dark hair away from my face... the chilling air from inside and outside prickle my skin in cold torture, naked and alone I began to wonder where the hell would she run off to... And why?

I chuckle amused at her actions and scoff...

"She'll be back..." I unconciously roll my eyes and began walking up the stairs to my room, she must be at her friend's house gushing about what happened...

I was so fucking wrong....

That same day, earlier.

Walking down stairs, and hearing yet another argument, I couldn't stop from flinching at the sound of a slap, the sound came from the living room, glancing to my right, the perfect view of Mitchell's stunned face, his eyes were unfocused and his mouth agape, Angela's mother gasped, she covered her mouth with that same hand and began to cry...

"I don't see how the police have had done dip shit about finding my daugther so I'll head out myself..."

She said in a low firm but angered voice.

"I'm tired of waiting for them..."

Grabbing her jacket and her purse she stormed off, Mitchell reacted seconds later... blinking his stupor and walking behind his wife...

I finish my last stair steps and went to the kitchen... as if I cared what was happening between them...

"Janielle!...Janielle you just can't take off like... keep your phone at all time!..." He called after her, the slamming of a car door and the start of an engine set the argument to an end... thank God.