Sneak Peek

Copyright © 2013 Natsfreewill My Brother's Lips

Sneak Peek!

Being forced to read 400 page book of nonsense and theories to later prepare yourself to mentally cram and write all the important crap to hand in, in a 12 page Essay for tomorrow is like throwing a bull into a pit of red blood, literally. Who does that anyway? and to hand in written by hand, computer off limits.

I sigh and shift in my chair for the ninth time; a weird feeling creeping from the back of my neck rise up the little hairs in it but I ignore it. I click my tongue mad.

"This is stupid..." I whisper scream my frustration out.

Don't get me wrong I do love to write and read but throwing things like this just wasn't giddy going. I shift again, resting my lower back on the window cushion by the glass.

Sighs in relief, got the slight uncomfortable state a bit reliable and the annoying feeling of being watched intensifies so much a shadow fell over me, blocking my source of light of the book. I grit my teeth.

"What the heck is your problem, I'm busy..."

I sneer, venom filling my voice as I look up! expecting but not the presence of the devil's son himself, shit!, my eyes widen in surprise and cloud up in a bit of fear as his intense dark green gray eyes bore into mine, so angrily I froze on my seat for just seconds.

I collect myself and reach in to push him away but as quick as lighting his strong callous hand encircles my small wrist.

"You..." his voice sent a chill down my spine and an uncalled desirable shiver down my body, I gulp but remain with a glare.

"You are the most conceited, self centered, sneaky little bitch to ever cross my path..."

He almost growls the words out, but my glare intensified and my other hand automatically flew up to slap him, how dare he insult me, of course I have been avoiding him but still.... the nerves!, yes and cause he effortlessly held my other wrist as if it was nothing; heart beat quickening in sheer adrenaline since his face was inches from mine.

" Get your filthy hands off me you sick bastard..."

I practically snarled at him, this time I raised my knee up and connected it with his crotch, he let go off me and doubles up in pain as I see my chance to escape, letting the books and things on the floor and dash out into the many big bookshelves of the library.

A bastard he was, intruding into my life like that thinking he can- A yelp escape my lips as I took a turn and was forced feet out of the off the ground and smacking into hard brick of muscles, distracting muscles indeed, his warm hand claps down in my lips, struggling into his hold to no avail.

Where the hell was everybody?, I yell mentally throwing curses in the air for him.

" I clearly told you that we were going to continue where we left off..."

He whispers in my ear sending goosebumps to rise in my skin, what a dangerously delicious lowering octave of pure raw whatever that was almost made my heart melt, almost.

My eyes wide up in surprise once more as I fell his hand slide down My waist and dangerously to the sensitive spot in the curve of my upper waist, trailing little white heat over my shirt, damn it Angela get a hold of yourself!

I try to stiff my muscles but his touch was so intense..., It earn a blush in my cheeks and a slight low moan escape my lips, I totally regret it, Back then even if I was in my third Smirnoff drunk I shouldn't have lost my cool and let alcohol get the best of me, or am I just looking for an excuse..., crap!

I inhale quickly as I feel myself being shoved against a flat surface of the same window couch, how did I knew?, i heard the snap of a pencil under this asshole shoe.

My mouth went free from his hold but then it wasn't, his smooth coral lips landed in mine in a heap of almost desperation, hunger and lust, what the-, lust? please.... He leans away his chest rising and falling, my lips were parted felt annoyingly tingly and his hands holding both of my wrists in one hand as the other was nowhere to be felt, my heart pounds in my ears blood rushing inside me, I snort. Stupid hormones..., Damned William, he leans lower into me, his breathing tickling the crock of my neck, my own breathing hicks.

" I have told you many times I get what I want, and right now you need to learn that lesson..." His free hand slowly and almost painfully travel up from under my thigh inside the lovely plaits of my black leather skirt, fuck, I narrow my eyes and tried to get his hand away but he held it and scratched a sensitive spot to close to comfort.

I close my eyes and try to suppress the loud moan that wanted to escape my lips.

" The hard way..." My eyes snap open as his eyes glimmered in triumph as his fingers grazed the hem of my panties and he smirks, I chastise myself knowing he knew I was wet and throbbing under my sensitive core, because of him, I didn't want it but there is nowhere to run now, the prey has been caught.

----------------------------------

Hello my lovely readers, here it is a small little sneak peek for those who has been patient with me, it means a lot if you guys leave comments, it'll make me get more inspired to write, I am not doing it to get to a random chart but because I love to write and don't want my story to loose balance is all about inspiration, thanks a lot for reading!

Xoxo, Nat!