In Which She Melts and Dissapear

In which she melts and Dissapears

************************************

Warmth....

A delicious subbtle but welcoming warmth was what I felt as I slowly woke up from my deep slumber, not wanting to move away just yet because if someone ever got to have a bit of what I was feeling right now and left, they really were cold creatures, seriously I could melt right here and now.

I somewhat shift my sleeping position, willing my head to move just an inch forward so my neck wouldn't suffer cramming, what caught me off guard though, was the soft fall and rise of a chest and the relaxed beating of a heart sent my heart skipping.

"Shit..." Cursing and kneeding my brows together I couldn't help but remember all that went on yesterday; I jerk a little in surprise, feeling how his callous but firm hand pressed against my back went up slowly, a caress maybe but I bit my lip, praying to God that William would be knocked out and unable to feel this refreshing, comfortable and sated mini cocoon I was in, yes, I didn't want to share it...

And besides, waking up for him would be different, feeling as if in cloud nine and damn at home when the one holding you so dearly would never see you as only as the little step sister... worse, the step sister I had a one night stand with...

'Damn it...' I groan softly, rubbing the sleepy quarrel my eyes were in... the sudden shine of something caught my attention, I turned around as careful as possible and saw that we slept in, 11 in the noon, thank God today was a free day from college.

I gently lift his arm and grabbed my pillow and as soon as he moved a bit I placed the pillow in place near his chest, I searched around for my clothes first but they weren't really around so I settle for the next thing, the thin white blanket from my room, perfect, the moment I stood up a cold sweat ran down my spine... Mom and Dad.

A pang of resentnent and seething anger coursed through my veins as I grabbed the white blanket tighter, knuckles turning white... again the shinning of a phone caught my darkening thoughts.

Turning around quickly and walking toward the mahogany black coffee table, reaching for it I frown as I see two messages from...

Wh-, An unknown number?

My conscience was telling me to erase it and not read them but my curiosity won, so I read...

# Unknown number:
-5...
-I known what you've done...

As soon as I read the message, the knot in my stomach loosen, acting on instinct I ran to the bathroom and puked the little to non food we had yesterday... I glance at the phone in my hand and groan, standing up from the floor and walking to the white marbled faucet, putting the phone in the counter top, splashing some water ob my face to cool down and wash my teeth with William's toothbrush, not caring if he tasted the after taste of foul in my mouth.

Cleaning and picking my phone, I start to gather my night clothes and carefully walk out of his room, praying that my patents weren't around and thank God they left early, since I didn't heard them around the house, and there is were I felt like I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think, the only place I could go was just to obvious to stay, the last place would be...

I need to get out of here...

I quickly gather a small luggage, the back of my mind teasing and mocking me, the guilt and shame inside me ate at me as I began to throw the essential for a week to stay somewhere, I break my hand made ceramic money bank and grab my hard earned and saved money as well as check my bank account.