Chapter 2

It was finally Sept. 1 and it was time for all of the children to leave for Hogwarts. Ginny and I would miss them so much. This will be Lily’s second year, Albus’s fourth year, and James’s sixth year. This is also the year that Dudley’s daughter, Petunia, will be starting Hogwarts. 

We have all agreed to meet at the front of King’s Cross Station, so that we can help them get to Platform 9 3/4. I remember how confused I was the first time I tried to find it, and I didn’t want my cousin’s family to go through that.

I drove my family using my ministry car to King’s Cross Station. We saw Dudley’s family standing at the top of the stairs looking awkward and our of place, with a huge trunk and a cat crate with the cat that they bought for Petunia. 

We walked up to them, they looked startled to see us there, as if they expected this all to be one big joke and then they could go home and return to their normal lives.

“Are you all ready?” I asked.

“I think so.” Dudley replied.

“Children why don’t you show Petunia how to go to the platform and your mother and I will walk with her parents” I asked.

“Sure dad” they replied.

Petunia looked apprehensive about leaving her parents.

“Petunia run along we will be right behind you” Dudley said.

“Ok daddy” she replied.

“Are you all okay?” I asked when all of the children left.

“I think so, but I’m going to miss her so much. Are you sure she has to leave?” Dudley replied. His wife just whimpered by his side.

“Yes, she has to go, it’s for the best. We all miss them when they leave.” My lovely wife replied.

Dudley sighed, then started walking. “Now where is this platform 9 3/4?”

“You have to walk into the wall between platform 9 and platform 10.”

“You must be kidding. This must all be a joke.” His wife finally said.

“This is not a joke, and we are not kidding. This is your daughter’s future and you must accept it.” Ginny said madly.

“Ginny calm down.” I told her “They’re just still in shock from everything.”

Ginny demonstrated how to get to the platform, then Dudley and his wife followed, and I brought up the back.

When I passed all the way through I saw the wonder that is the Hogwarts Express. Everyone around us was crying from saying goodbye.

Our children walked back towards us along with a few Weasley cousins. 

“Dad! Dad! Guess what, Hugo and Petunia are both starting this year! Isn’t that great.” Lily yelled at me.

“Yes, it is. Now make sure that they know where they are going.”

“Ok daddy.”

Dudley and his wife Linda, looked scared, they were looking around at all of the things going on, on the platform.

I sighed guessing that they were even more scared now about sending their only daughter to Hogwarts.

The whistle suddenly blew, meaning that it was leaving in five minutes. 

“Children come here and say goodbye to your father and I.” Ginny called. 

They all came forward and hugged their mother and I. “Now be good all of you, remember no sneaking off, no Forbidden Forest, no fighting giant snakes, and no giving Headmaster Mcgonagal problems do you hear me?” I told them.

“What, do you mean like what you did dad?” Albus replied.

“Yes I mean don’t do anything I did.”

“I won’t, don’t worry daddy, and I will try to control my brothers.” Lilly laughed.

“All right well goodbye, have a goodbye and please help your cousin Petunia, please!”

They all sighed and replied “we will try.”

I looked over to where Dudley and Linda where saying goodbye to their daughter. “They have to leave now or they will miss the train, and that’s not good, I should know.” They sadly let go of their daughter and she walked towards the train with Lilly and Hugo.

We all waved goodbye, and Ginny and Linda were crying.

Ron and Hermoine walked over towards us and said, “Hey Harry, who is that over there walking with Hugo and Lily?”

“Ron you remember my cousin Dudley?”

Ron nodded and laughed probably remembering the first time they meet, which ended up with Dudley’s tongue growing huge after eating one of George and Fred’s Ten Ton Tongue candies.

“Well that’s his daughter, she got her letter and he started freaking out, and he called me, so we helped him and his wife out.

“You mean that the one person who is most scared of magic, has a daughter who is a witch? Oh that’s a laugh! Where are they?” 

I nodded towards them.

We all walked over to them. When Dudley saw Ron he started whimpering, probably remembering the same thing Ron did. 

“Harry, why is everyone staring at us?” Dudley asked.

“Wait Harry they don’t know about you?” Ron asked.

“Well I didn’t think they would get this involved in the magical world, so I didn’t think it would matter that much.”

Ron guffawed and turned towards Dudley and said “Your cousin is the most famous wizard that has ever lived.” 

Alright so I was to impatient to wait for enough votes, I was just to excited about this chapter! Lets just get a couple of votes then I'll add the next chapter