MAGKMHMU: 19

Sky's POV

I'm right here in my office ng biglang nag-ring ang cellphone ko. It's Mr. Gravoso, the private investigator i hired yesterday to check Daniella's background.

["Yes, Mr Gravoso?"]

["I just finished what you've asked me yesterday Ms. Dela Vega. It appears that she's a part-time working student in Meindra University, a 3rd year student taking up Business Administration. She has good grades, blah, blah,blah"] and so forth. Ang dami niya pang sinabi gusto ko kayang malaman ang family background niya. Nak ng teteng oh!

[Mr. Gravoso, if you may, can you kindly skip other things that you've discover and tell me her family background? I will be more pleased if you do that so."]

["I'm sorry Ms. Dela Vega. Well, her parents died when she was a little kid at aroung 8 years old age. She only has a brother named--"] 

[What's her brother's name?"] hindi naman ako excited malaman no? Pero gusto ko na talaga malaman to confirmed it.

["It's Nathan Daniel Guevarra."]

["Alright. Thank you for the information. Goodbye."] and with that phone conversation, i ended up the call. 

Hindi ko napansin na may ngiti na palang nakaguhit sa mukha ko. I'm just happy na ngayon, alam kong may pag-asa na akong makita si Daniel. Hindi na pala pitong tao ang babantayan ko ngayon dito sa Meindra. (^.^)

Niel's POV

Yes! Wala kaming prof sa Math! At dahil, last subject na namin 'to, maaga na naman akong makakauwi! Mwahahahahaha..... 

Nasa hallway na ako at pupunta na ako sa building ng mga Fine Arts, kung nasan ngayon si Sam, pero bigla na lang may nag page sa pangalan ko.

"Daniella Selene Guevarra, Stephen Lance Y Dela Vega, please report to the office of the guidance diciplinarian, thank you."

Huh? Bakit ako kailangan dun? NO choice na rin naman ako eh, so i just turn my body towards sa path ng office ng diciplinarian.

SLY's POV

I am having my nap in the middle of this nonsense class, when someone disturbed me...

"Mr. Dela Vega..."

"Mr. Dela Vega..."

"Mr. Dela Vega..."

I'm very pissed off right now. If I hear my surname being called for the last time, I  don't know what will i do to him/her.

"Mr. Dela Vega..." okat that's it.

I stand up to where i'm being seated a while ago. I saw that my professor in this subject is the one calling me. 

"What?" i asked her while giving her a death glare like this, >> +_+

"U-u-uhm, Ms. Dela Vega, your sister, is calling you from the paging system. S-she Needs you to g-go to her o-office." Sheesh. Base from her tone, i know that she's scared.  It's a shame that i can't fire her from disturbing me from my nap. Very well, i'll just go to Ate Sky's office.

Niel's POV

"The both of you, kanina pa ako naghihintay sa inyo dito. What takes you too long para makadaan dito sa office ko? At nagka-amnesia na ba kayo? You have pool duty right now as punishement for the mess you did yesterday at the canteen, remember?"