Daddy You Got Me Pregnant 29

CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEREWOLF BOOK! REJECTING THE ALPHA!!  

Chapter 29                                                                         

                                                                          Jessica's Pov:   

                                                                         ~ 2 weeks later~

I could be due any day now. Everything just went into a blur the past couple of weeks I don't remember feeling anything. I just shutdown I couldn't take Cowboy wonder and I couldn't take Bobby's mood swings.

I have been feelings strange pains for the past hour but I thought that was normal when you passed your due date so I ignored it.

I was sitting in the living room watching the BadGirls club when there was a knock at the door. I looked up and then back at the TV.

Whoever it was I didn't want to talk or even look at. I'm sick of being here and I’m suffocating.

There were three loud bangs from the door and I sighed. I slowly tried to get up and balance my weight leaned slightly backwards but using my hand to support my back making my way to the door.

“I’m coming I'm coming." I barked.

I unlocked the door, swinging it open. I sighed.

“It’s like I can't get a fucking break." I mumbled.

He cupped my cheek and kissed my lips lightly. My lips froze as he kissed me and I relaxed my muscles. I knew from experience to fight him wouldn't end well. It's a shame that I can say I know exactly what not to do.

“I missed you.” He whispered in my ear.

I shivered at his cold breath against my neck. Amazing how a little intimacy could get me going from even the worst of guys. I'm sure that's a medical problem but I’m not going to look into or anything.

I heard someone clear their throat from my behind. Turning around I found myself facing Bobby, his fist clenched.

I sighed and looked back at my kidnapper. I shook my head and step away from the door “Come on in Vincent.”

He smirked and casually walks into the house.

“Jessica, can I speak to you alone?” Bobby said threw his teeth.

I nodded and motioned Vincent to sit on the couch until I got back. I knew we were going to have a talk as well. God I fucking hate my life.

Bobby followed me into my bedroom and closed the door.

“So you just kiss any guy you see now?" He asked in a stern pissed voice.

Was he actually jealous? Coming from the guy who couldn't be around me anymore I’m surprised he even still cared.

"N-no" I whispered.

I was hoping my voice wouldn't be so scared but everything I hoped for didn't actually come out they way I played it too.

He scoffed.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed. I couldn't be on my feet too long or I would just pass out. I was supposed to keep my feet up but I wasn't going to listen to Greg even if he was a doctor.

“I love you Jessica." Bobby yelled.

I looked up at him.

“Well you have a funny way of showing it." I said with no emotion.

He grew furious and punched the wall yelling as he cracked the wall and his hand. A silence stretched between us for few seconds as he was breathing hard.

“How am I supposed to feel about this?" He asked after he calmed down a little.

“You think I want to be mean to you? And even think that you might not be caring my child? “He finished breathless.

Tears streamed down his cheeks and he broke down to his knees and putting his head in his hands and weeping. I didn't know what to do.

I tried to stand up but I felt wet in my pants and a shearing pain. Like, I was being torn from the inside out.

Oh my god I’m going into labor.

I let out a heartfelt scream in pain and fell to the floor.

Bobby was by my said instantly picking me up bridle style.

“It’s time.” He announced.

Rex, Max, and Jacob came rushing down the stairs. I was surprised that Jacob looked so excited and nervous. I guess he doesn't hate me as much as he gives off.

I took deep breathes as they put me in the car.

I was going to have the baby.

My life would never be the same....

***********************

A:N/ NOPE ITS NOT THE FINAL CHAPTER JUST YET IT WILL GET EVEN MORE INTESES! ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING AND LOOK OUT FOR THE SEQUAL AND MY TWO BRAND NEW BOOK ONE WEREWOLF WHICH HAS BEEN POSTEND AND ONE A CHICKLIT. SO PLEASE TELL YOU FRIENDS TO FOLLOW ME AND KEEP READING :)