Daddy You Got Me Pregnant Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Jess Pov:

I asked Gabby to go to my doctor appointments. It's been rough not having Bobby to hold my hand threw this. She held my hand tightly.

I looked up at her from the tilted bed I was laying on. I got used to the feeling of it all. The cold liquid on my stomach and the tube going up my vagina. It didn't bother me. But, Gabby looked like they were ripping me open or something.

She was sweating and everything.

The doctor rubbed the metal tube on my navel making smallish circle. She was pretty young but you could see she was aging from stress. The low wrinkle in her forehead and the darkest circles around her eyes.

" Alright Jessica "

She said in a cheerful voice.

Gabby gripped my hand a little more.

" Its alright "

I reassured her.

" It looks like the baby is doing fine. Your doing for fine for a four months . Just keep your feet up and drink more water. The baby is developing nicely."

She said smiling.

Gabby peeked over at the monitor.

She squinted her eyes and then smiled widely.

" Is that the head?"

She asked.

The doctor turned back to the monitor still moving the metal rode on my stomach.

" Yes. "

She pointed to the screen

" Those are the feet, arms, hands.."

She waved her finger pointing to parts of the screen.

Gabby giggled

" What's the gender ? "

She asked

The doctor smiled

" Its took early to determine the sex. Since the baby is in a weird position. Probably the next visit i will be able to tell you that. Anything your hoping for?"

She said while cleanly off the cold liquid off my stomach

" Boy"

Gabby and I said at once.

We looked at each other and then laughed.

The doctor stood up, moving a curly piece of black hair from her face sweeping it behind her ear and then putting her hands on her hips.

" Well it seems you've jinxed it. "

She snickered shaking her head.

She helped me off the bed and made me sigh a couple of papers before letting us leave. I was a little bit excited. I've been really focusing in class making sure I had a head start on all my work. Since I will have to be taking time off.

My dad has really been committed to this baby. He's been looked at a Nanny for the day so I'm able to go to school. everything was finally on track.

I twisted the ring on my finger. I looked down at it and sighed.

It wouldn't be enough though.

Gabby grabbed my hand and froze. She looked like she say death him self. I looked at her.

" What is it?"

I said shaking her.

It was like she was in some kind of trans.