Daddy You Got Me Pregnant Chapter 10

Author's Note : Seems like were close to 500 reads. SO tell everyone to keep reading. If we make it up to 500 reads then i will make another book to this story :) which meand more drama and lots of baby troubles and love problems. I wants to thank everyone for reading i never knew this story would be so popular

Chapter 10

Rex's Pov:

I started buying baby clothes.

I felt warm inside like i was actually doing well for the last couple of days. Like, god was actually seeing it my way for once. I got a job at a bank and i'm making good money. Enough to suport us for now and a little extra for holidays.

I dropped the box full of parts for the babies crib.

I stretched feeling instantly tired. i slumped down on the couch and picked up the phone. I thought i might call Jess. See how shes doing. I want to get everything settled before the baby comes.

There was three rings before she picked up.

She was sobbing.

" H-Hello."

I muttered.

I felt like my heart had cracked as i heard her say the words.

" I'm getting married. Good bye."

She let out a few more cries before ending the call. The phone slipped between my fingers. I felt numb though my soul's core. That was it? Just good bye? No explanation?

She thinks she can just fucking leave me like that?!

My hand slowly formed into a furious fist. I did everything for this girl and she thinks she can just leave, get married , and have some other bastard raise my child?

I slammed my fist on the coffee table unstably feeling the sharp pain of the glass entering my body. Hearing the shearing pain as the blood oozed out of my palm.

But, it didn't stop me. I fucking couldn't believe this. I changed for this girl and she thinks she can just fucking say good bye. I punched the wall leaving a dusty dent. It still wasn't enough.

" AHHH!"

I screamed threw the tears and pain.

I grabbed my ears and screamed more. I can't control this feeling. She's gonna live her dream life where i'm still here in the dump. With no reason to live?

She's mine.

And, if i can't have her this Bobby character sure as hell isn't going to.

I took some tweezers and and took out the miniature knife like pieces of glass. I wrapped my hand in white cloth still feeling the rage bubble inside of me. I lit a cigarette and took a long breathe.

I felt my body shake as the smoke lifted my lungs. She is going to be the death of me.

I smirked.

I blew out shaping O's in the making.

I stood up and grabbed my coat, slamming the door.

I started walking.

I felt alone.

I didn't know where i was going. I didn't even know what i was going to do when i got there. I just started walking and the tears started to fall.

It was cold and i felt the cold wind hold on close to my skin.

I started to think about my life with my abusive father, drug addict mother , and the baby. I shivered at the thought of the tiny soul. So innocent and pure.