Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Let's see if she has a mind of her own when Money isn't thinking for her." —Capri

December 15th, 2007

I felt like I was standing on top of the moon. Ten stories up in a building on the outskirts of Miami-Dade County, wasn't out of this world—but it was definitely fucking high.

Some months have passed since I've had Money under my wing—two months exactly and the case building against him was coming along beautifully. We had one against his wife as well, but I was solely focused on Money. He was the big fish, she just came with the meal.

Benjamin and Angel Carter had no clue that I was a federal agent. There was no such thing as Supreme Enterprise. It was a cover-up building which was really headquarters for the FBI. They had no clue that everyone they've met through me was a federal agent. From the men that worked with me, to the women that we pretended to be married too. Down to the customers I had Money delivering drugs too. They were all Feds or worked with us.

The only issue was this Savage Boy gang shit. This was real. The Carter's were considered low level criminals before they killed Ice and Mac. Doing some background research, they were a young couple that apparently robbed big time dealers. This wasn't anything Feds really cared about. We'd actually had our eyes on the Savage Boys who were an upcoming gang on the streets.

They were small but very deadly. There had been fifty killings by this small group by all types of methods. Torture, shootings, stabbing and anything you could think of. They also had kidnapping, first degree murders and extortion under their belts. They were no joke. Ice and Mac were part of the Savage Boys, but we got Mac to turn into an informant.

The whole squad was a big deal in the streets which is probably why the Carter's had their eyes on a member, Ice. It just so happened on the night the Carter's committed the murders, Ice and Mac were suppose to meet so Mac could try and get information out of Ice about murders on record. Mac had been wired up.

The Carter's stumbled right into a federal investigation and ended up killing an informant of the law and a high ranking gang member. So we set our sights on them. That was how they'd found that book on Mac with information about the Supreme Enterprise building, with my name in it. That was where we had Mac meeting us to give over information about his boys.

To lock them up on federal charges we had to build a federal list against them. Ice and Mac's murders were obviously saturated with evidence, but I figured it would be better to pile up the list. So, to also indict him on kingpin charges, an operation was made up to get him to start pushing drugs. And he was really good at it, actually.

Now not only was he going to go under for murder, but selling loads of cocaine to several people. For the last couple of weeks he'd been taking out Savage Boy members like garbage. It was an all out frenzy, the Savage Boys were after Money for killing their boys, which one of whom they had no idea was turning in evidence against them anyway. While Money was hunting them down as well to protect himself and his wife.

It was the only thing I was worried about. It was a bloodbath and if it got out to the higher ups that we had openly pushed Money to go after these gang members, that would be our heads. Every time one of us was around Money or had remotely been around his wife, we had everything on record. However, months ago when we had the meeting with Money and gave him all the information to the Savage Boys, that hadn't been recorded.

We were the Feds and had encouraged murder. It was our job to catch him, not put the knife in his and influence him to stab, then arrest him. That was a serious violation. But I figured the more charges he racked up on himself, the bigger highlight in the news and promotion my whole team and I would get.