Shared Dreams

CHAPTER TEN - SHARED DREAMS

Erick’s POV

    Standing out on the hallway, just outside of my room,  I smiled to know that my mate waited for me inside.  Okay, so maybe she hasn’t even accepted the idea of liking me, but I could see the curiosity in her eyes every time I leaned in for a kiss.  She wanted me.  She just couldn’t bring herself to react. 

    I’d spent the whole day and night at Armand’s office, just trying to make enough progress with work that I would have the next two days available for her.  Something I’ve never done in my life before.  Not even when I was a mortal. 

    Finding the courage, I finally entered the room.  To my surprise I found her laying on the bed.  Her breaths coming out slow.  A steady rhythm.  She was definitely asleep.

    Quietly I made my way to the bed, undressing as I went.  Thinking that  maybe I’d be able to catch a couple of hours of sleep.  Wrong. 

    The moment I pulled the bed covers up to get in sleep and every other single thought left my mind.  Melanie laid on my bed wearing nothing but a hot pant.  Frozen in place, I just stared.  Unable to believe my eyes. 

    She’d told me she didn’t sleep in night gown but I honestly didn’t believe she would dare sleep almost in the nude.  Specially in a unfamiliar place, with me so close by.  Or maybe this was her way of telling me that she wanted me to touch her.

    Preferring the later to the first, I got on the bed.  Curious as hell to know how lovemaking to her would be. 

    Surprisingly, I did nothing.  For a while I just laid beside her, admiring her face.  Not matter how much I desired her, I couldn’t mix things up.  One thing was a lover, another was a mate.  I wanted her as my mate.  I had to make her want me back. 

    As I began to drift asleep my imagination and desire took control of me. 

    I could feel her turn to the side, giving her back to me.  Pressing her backside to my front as I got closer.

    God, this woman was gonna drive me insane.  Nuzzling in her ear, I heard the quick change in her breathing.  How her breaths were coming out shorter and quicker.

Melanie’s POV

    As far as dreams went, this had to be the best.  My mystery lover was now pinning me down against the bed.  His hold firm as he put both off my hands above my hand.   Knowing that this was a dream, that I could never be so bold as to do something like this, I began to grind his leg.  My dream lover pushing it more firmly against me.

    “Open your eyes.  Look at me.” my dream lover stated, making me open them instantly.

    To my complete surprise it was Erick who was pinning me down, who‘s leg was doing wonderful things to me.

    “Oh God.” I said arching.  I had never felt something so amazing in my life.  Michael had never been adventurous on bed.  And when I tried, he would say that such wanton behavior belonged to a prostitute.

    Bending over me, my lover took my naked breast into his mouth.  Sucking it gently at first and then more firmly. 

    “Let go of my hands.  Please let go of my hands.” I begged tugging at our hands.   “I want to touch you.” I stated breathless.  The pleasure I was feeling was new to me, it was surprising I could even talk.

    When my hands were finally free, I used my right to pull him away from my breast and into my lips.  With my left, I reached for his manhood.

    Pulling away from my kiss, he buried his head on my neck.  His breath coming out fast.  My hand running up and down his manhood.

    Smiling at the power I had over him, I pushed him off.  Getting on top of him as soon as his back landed on the bed.      Surprised, he looked up at me.  A mixture of pain and pleasure on his face as I placed his manhood at my entrance.  Slowly pushing myself on him.

    His hands made their way into my hips, guiding me, making my movement increase. 

    Hearing someone close a door, I woke up.  Damn.  I had been super close to having my first orgasm.  I had felt it building up inside of me.  What… a …dream.

    Reluctantly, I decided to get up from the bed.  That’s when I realized I wasn’t alone on the bed.  Erick laid beside me.  Spooning me, his hand on my breast.

    Shocked, I froze on the spot.  Paying close attention to his breathing to see if he was asleep or awake.  Nothing.  His breathing was normal.  Good. It was a dream.

    As I relaxed, his hand on my breast tightened.  Caressing it firmly, making fire burn in my veins.

    “Hi.” he whispered at my ear, making me get Goosebumps.  “Wanna try the real thing?” he added, pressing his manhood against me.

    For a moment, I laid there, his words alone bringing me pleasure.  But as he pushed me against the bed, I jumped from it, landing butt first into the ground.

    Surprised, we stared at each other.  His eyes then changing mine for my breast.  Standing up, I grabbed a pillow to cover myself.

    “I thought you said you can’t read me.  How the hell did you know what I was dreaming about?” I asked furiously.

    “Its called Shared Dreams.” he answered, sitting up on the bed.

    “Shared Dreams?”