Chapter 1: The Plane Ride

Crystal's POV:

I was just about finished packing my stuff as my brother pulled into the drive way to take me to the airport. He opened the door and called out, "Hurry up Crys, you're gonna be late for your flight!" As I walked downstairs I snapped, "I'm coming, you don't have to be rude about it." As I listened to what I had just said, I realized that I was the one who was being rude. "Someone's moody today, I'm not looking forward to the car-ride to the airport!" he pleaded. "Sorry, I'm just stressed about moving." I told him. He forgave me and helped me finish packing.
**********
We finally got to the airport. We hugged goodbye, even though he would be coming back to his home in LA, in about April. As I boarded the plane I thought to myself, "I could meet so many famous people in LA" Even though I would be living in the quieter part of the city, I could still see them. I then pulled out my laptop, phone, earbuds, and some candy that I snuck onto the plane, I listened to music the entire flight. Keep in mind that San Diego and LA are right next to eachother so the flight was about an hour long. I turned off my laptop as I heard the flightatendent say that we were about to land. I had driven my car to my friends house a couple of days earlier so that she could come and pick me up. As I got off of the plane with all of my stuff I waited in the luggage area until I spotted Lynda. She was with my other friend Adriana who had ran up to me to give me a hug. We haven't seen eachother since middle school so it's been awhile. We got into the car and I drove to my new house.

The first chapter of many! Please leave a suggestion, if you have one! It will really help.