Chapter 29

Let me know what cha think :) Enjoy

Asami stared at Korra. She couldn't believe she was standing in front of her.

"Korra", she said, unsure what to say to her.

Then she remembered something. Korra had been standing on the ledge not even 10 minutes ago. What the heck??.

"Wait. What are you doing out here??", she asked.

Korra bit her lip, looking away. Asami looked at the guys. The three waited for her to answer.

"It's a long story", Korra said. "What are you guys doing here??".

Asami smiled. "Believe it or not, we just so happen to be driving by here when Bolin saw Naga".

Korra looked at her dog. Naga looked back at her, her tongue hanging out of her mouth. Korra looked at Asami.

"Well I'm very happy to see you again", she said. "You have no idea".

Asami took her in her arms. She smiled.

"How have you been??".

Korra's face fell. Her eyes flickered down to the ground.

"Um".

Korra fiddled with her sleeve.

"Pretty good I guess".

Asami noticed her fiddling. Her eyes narrowed.

"Korra".

Korra looked at her. Korra sighed, her shoulders slumping.

"It's a long story".

"Hey", Bolin said. "Why aren't you wearing a jacket??. It's the middle of winter".

Asami looked at Korra. He was right. She was wearing shorts, a tank top, vans, and her signature unzipped blue hoodie. Asami watched her. Korra was obviously trying to come up with a lie.

"If you're going to lie, stop".

Korra closed her mouth. She looked at the concrete.

"It's a long story", she said quietly.

Korra folded her arms, rubbing them. She exhaled a misty breath. She looked over towards the lake, her lip trembling. She looked freezing cold. Asami immediately set on to protective girlfriend mode.

She took off the hat she was wearing, and placed it on Korra's head. She took off her coat and placed it on Korra's shoulders.

"Let's go to my house and get you two warm before you catch a cold", she said.

The teens, and dog, got into Asami's car. Mako drove with Bolin in the passenger seat. Asami and Korra sat in the back. Asami had an arm around her waist, letting her rest on her shoulder.

When they got to Asami's house, Asami immediately had Korra change clothes. She gave her a pair of gray sweatpants, fuzzy socks, and a blue long sleeve shirt.

The teens were now sitting in the living room. Korra had a mug of hot chocolate in her hands. She took a small sip.

Asami, Bolin, and Mako were looking at her, waiting. Korra put the mug down in the table. She looked at Asami.

"So I guess I have to tell my long story now, huh??".

Asami nodded. "Yeah. We'd like to know".

Korra looked at her hands.

"Well one thing's for sure", she said. "I didn't think I'd ever see you again. I miss you guys so much".

"Korra", Asami said. "Please stop stalling, baby. I need to know what you were doing out there".