Chapter 11

Let me know what cha think :)

Asami looked over at Korra from across the table. Mrs.Suyin was giving the class. Asami noticed Korra was a bit off today. Korra would be fiddling with anything she could get her hands on. So far, Asami's had to take away a ruler, an eraser, a piece of paper, two pencils and her own hand from Korra. Korra seemed a bit glum as well which was rare to see.

Asami and Bolin looked at eachother, worriedly. Something was bothering Korra. They needed to know what.

Finally the bell rang. Lunch time.
-------------------

Asami glanced over at Korra who was banging on the lunch table loudly, her tongue sticking out dumbly yet cute.

Asami rolled her eyes.

"Korra. What are you doing??".

Korra looked up at her.

"I don't know. Maybe banging on a table??", she said, with a duh tone in her voice.

"Someone's sassy today", Bolin said, grinning.

"Well I think Korra's just having fun", Mako said, smiling.

Korra smiled at the guy.

"Thank you. Finally someone understands my taste in exquisite music".

Korra began to bang wildly in the table. Asami quickly reached out and wrapped her arms around Korra, stopping her. Korra looked at the pale arms around her.

"I'm trapped", she said bluntly.

Asami giggled. "Korra. I understand that you have a good sense of humor and a great taste in music and we love you very much".

Asami poked her cheek.

"But please. Please please please please stop. You can make your record label later".

Korra beamed. She looked at Bolin.

"See see see", she said. "Asami likes my annoyingness".

"That's not a word Korra", Asami said, grinning. "Now shhhhhhh little one. Hush hush".

Asami finished up the last of her lunch.

"Hey", Bolin said. "Let's play a game".

Korra clapped excitedly.

"Yay!!. I wanna play".

Korra looked at Asami, grinning.

"Can you play too??".

Asami really didn't want to. But she couldn't say no to Korra. Ever. So why not. It couldn't hurt.

"Sure", she said, grinning.

Korra did a happy dance. Asami giggled.

"Okay. Who gave her sugar??", she asked.

"Wan", Bolin said. "He gave her a whole bunch of sugar packs this morning".

Asami rolled her eyes. A hyper Korra. Just what the world needed. Note the sarcasm.

"Let's jusy get this over with before explodes in excitement".

Korra was practically bouncing and shaking from the sugar rush she was experiencing. She was beaming with joy. She nodded her head really fast.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah. Do what the pale woman says and let's play!!".

This was gunna be a long game.
------------------------------

"So then I was freaking out".

Korra held in a laugh.