Chapter 5

Let me know what cha think and your favorite part if you have one

"How are you beating me??!!".

Bolin was crazily pressing buttons on his controller. Korra was playing Super Smash Bros for the first time. To everyone's shock, she was awesome.

Korra smirked.

"Umm, beginner's luck??".

Korra stuck her tongue out in concentration. Her Toad was totally whooping Bolin's Zelda. How??. Noone knew. Korra was probably really good.

Asami and Mako watched the two battle it out. They were currently at Asami's place. Korra's dad had to go out of town for a day or two for something, so she was able to come over to chill out with them. Though, it took alot of convincing from Asami and the guys. Korra has been really hesitant to agree to come over.

Bolin had argued that they had been friends for at least 2 months and that "It's about time you come over to hang out", followed by a long "pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase??".

Korra had finally agreed and they took her over to Asami's place. Now Korra and Bolin were battling it out one on one. Bolin had been the king of this game since he was the gamer of the group. But not for long.

Korra smiled. "I win!!", she cheered.

She looked at Asami, grinning.

"Did you see that??", asked excitedly. "I won at my first video game!!".

Asami laughed and nodded.

"We saw", Mako said.

He gave Korra a fist pound. Asami frowned. Why is he touching her??. He doesn't need to touch Korra.

"Wait a sec", she said. "Did you just say this was your first time playing video games??".

It got quiet. Korra bit her lip. She laughed nervously.

"What??. No.......".

Korra's face fell, her eyes looking at the floor.

"Maybe".

Bolin gasped. Korra looked at him in a panic. The green eyed guy grabbed her by her jacket. Korra flinched. She noticeably tensed up. They all noticed.

Korra was rigid, her eyes squeezed shut, hands raised to cover her head. Bolin slowly let go, a confused look on his face.

"Korra??. What's wrong??".

Korra glanced up at him. She saw the looks on their faces. She relaxed a little, her arms lowering.

"Oh uh".

She forced a laugh. "Sorry. I just uh".
She forced a smile and rubbed her neck.

"I don't know what happened. I just went into self defense mode I guess. Hehe. Sorry for that guys. I'm good. No worries".

It was quiet for a moment.

"So", Korra said. "I'm thirsty".

She quickly got up and walked out of the room. Asami, Mako, and Bolin looked at eachother in confusion.

"What just happened??", Mako asked.

"I'm think she just flinched. She looked like she thought.......".

Asami laughed in disbelief. "She looked like she thought Bolin was gunna hit her or something".

"Why??", Bolin said. "She knows I would never hit her".

Bolin suddenly chuckled. "I'm kinda reminds me of that conversation we had a few months ago. But there's no way".

The teens laughed. Asami looked at Mako. He looked worried. Suddenly he got up.