and then everything went black

Terra was sitting on the couch awkwardly trying to explain to Adam what had happened. He had made her shift back and forth several times and Josh watched with lust written in his features.

“Ok Terra, you can go now.” The alpha said dismissing her. Quickly she ran out of the room and tried to make it to the bedroom. By the time she got to the hall she was intercepted by Josh and he pushed her up against the wall and began trailing kisses down her neck.

“Oh, Josh…” she moaned and she felt him harden against her. God she needed this boy, she thought and as if he read her mind he carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. Within minutes their clothes were on the floor and Josh was on top of her kissing her deeply.

Terra felt the heat spread through her with anticipation. Flipping over so she could straddle him she began trailing kisses down his chest. Just then the door opened.

“Oh shit! I’m sorry.” A voice said and Terra quickly pulled a sheet over herself as josh scooted out from under her and threw on his pants.

“What the hell dude!” He said with a murderous look on his face.

Jeremy stood there with a hand over his eyes. “I didn’t realize! Get dressed we have to go!” He said, before turning around and walking out.

Terra looked at josh trying to figure out what to do. “How fast can you be?” she asked, Josh smirked and kissed her.

“Fast enough.”

Terra followed Josh down stairs and hid behind him when she saw Jeremy.

“I didn’t see anything.” He said holding his hands up. Josh glared at him but ignored him and looked at his father who had an amused look on his face.

“What is so important you had to send this idiot to get me?” Adam looked at his son with a small smile.

“I need you to take Terra and hide. Our brothers in the Autumn pack said you guys can hide there and they are willing to send over part of their pack so we can get your sister. You guys need to leave right away.”

Terra didn’t like this at all. “No I want to go and help rescue Amie.” She said holding her ground. She would not hide and let others die.

Adam and Josh both shook their heads.

“No you will not put yourself in danger.” Josh said just as stubborn.

Terra shook her head. “I am going.” She said in a voice she didn’t recognize. What the hell?

Josh bowed his head and so did everyone else. “Ok” Josh said in a pained voice.

Terra looked around confused. “What the hell is going on?” She asked her voice shaky. Adam looked up and gave her a small smile.

“You were born to lead. Essentially you are our queen.” He said in all seriousness.

Terra shook her head. “I didn’t mean to…” she said tears running down her face. Josh put his arms around her.

“It’s ok love, It is what you are born to do. if you want to go we will help you. but you have to promise me you will stay safe.”

Terra nodded and hung her head. She didn’t want to get her way this way. For some reason she felt like she had just robbed every one of their free will.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered. She barely got the words out when a pain pierced through her skull. She fell to the ground screaming in pain. It didn’t take long before she blacked out.

***

oooooo cliffy!!! ha ha ha I am evil! alright so because you guys have been so great at commenting and telling me what you think I want at least six comments with what you think Is going to happen. and lets go for fifteen likes?

Thank you again for all the love. Over two thousand reads over night! you guys are amazing!